There are 235 users in the forums

lane kiffin new usc head coach

Originally posted by schmons:
norm chow to be usc offensive coordinator...

WOW

Kiffin
Kiffin
Chow

they say head coaches go as their coordinators do. Monte Kiffin and Norm Chow are two of the best in the business.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

WOW

Kiffin
Kiffin
Chow

they say head coaches go as their coordinators do. Monte Kiffin and Norm Chow are two of the best in the business.

This is ridiculous...they have an All Star coaching staff...the f**k...this was suppose to be the beginning of SC's demise...not their rise back up after ONE dismal season...

Man...f**k the NCAA...this is bulls**t
Originally posted by skillzdatkillz90:

this came out of no where...UT might lose some good players

I live out in SEC country and the Vols fans I know were pretty high on Kiffin. The program had become pretty moribund under Fulmer and they liked out how good ole Lane was shaking it up. The team was up and down this year but pulled out some nice wins and had Bama beat if not for Cody's block. People believe that once he got his own players in he would get Tennessee contending again.

This is a kick in the gut for Volunteer fans.
the swat team has been called into knoxville, people are going crazy in the streets lol

Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Lane Kiffin can now cross off Tennessee as another state he won't be able to go on vacation to.

lol doubt many vacation in tenn

True

ZOMG
Originally posted by GameOver:

WOW

Kiffin
Kiffin
Chow

This is ridiculous...they have an All Star coaching staff...the f**k...this was suppose to be the beginning of SC's demise...not their rise back up after ONE dismal season...

GameOver
Originally posted by maximill15:

ZOMG

you know M. Barkely must be happy about Norm Chow hire.
wow
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

WOW

Kiffin
Kiffin
Chow

GameOver

Yeah I gotta say....

The coaching at USC is now....

BETTER!

WTF!?!?! Lets see, they now have
A) The best Offensive Coordinator in CFB
B) The best Defensive Coordinator in CFB
C) The best Recruiter in CFB

WOW

Kiffin
Kiffin
Chow

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!
the swat team has been called into knoxville, people are going crazy in the streets lol

You stay classy, Tennessee!
This is a home run for USC and please believe some of those new UT recruits will follow him to California. Even with the violations that may or may not come.....Top Notch players only care about going to the next level.....and who better to get you there than Norm and Monte......WOW.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

You stay classy, Tennessee!

It's Tennessee so I'm not surprised about those typical morons. I'm mean is really that deep to wish another human being dies for accepting another job.....wow what idiots.
I hate Jim Rome, but the other day I caught the end of his show before Around the Horn and he was ranting about how USC will never have as good a coaching staff as before Sark left. Now people are talking about having a BETTER staff, lol @ Rome.
Share 49ersWebzone