Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Rumor has it that Laker's owner Jerry Buss paid Kiffin's $800K buyout.

Jerry...Jerry...I thought...you were one of us...a Bruin at heart, a Laker in soul...Jerry...I cant believe you...I just...this can't all be happening at once...

FuckTheWorld

So the owner of your favorite bball team is a traitor... what's the big deal?

there's always room on the darkside bandwagon bro:

and yes I expect you will reply with "f**k that!!"

lol, Willis, you know me too well my friend, you know me too well...

This college football offseason has just been such a roller coaster of emotions for me. First, ecstatic at Pete Carroll going to Seattle, then anger/frustration at hiring of Lane Kiffin, then I hear Monte's coming for the ride, and rumor still is that they might go after UCLA's very own Chow...and now Dr. Buss is paying for Kiffin's debts like Lane's his f**king son?

The f**k man...the f**k...f**k College Football...

lol Yeah as a cal fan I was hella happy when Carrol went to Seattle. I'm not really worried about kiffin himself, moreso his coaching staff will be so good it'll offset his mediocrity as a coach. Monte and Chow would be a ridiculous staff but hopefully NCAA will sanction the s**t out of them and Chow won't go there. Lane has always struck me as a little b*****d who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth or whatever and the guy gets everywhere and gets good staffs just because of who his dad was and who he's worked for, not his own coaching ability.

His coaching history isn't exactly amazing, but regardless, you have to respect the man as a great college recruiter...dude just flat out knows how to recruit kids (whether he's using school girls boobies to aid him or not only adds to his creativity!) and thats what college ball is all about. Recruit the best kids and put them in a scheme where they can succeed. Lane's going to be getting kids from all over the nation, not just the local kids. Im sure several of his Vols recruits are coming to SC with him too. God damn this guy. God damn this program. God damn them all.

Us Pac-10 fans just got the bluest balls from all of this...just when I thought Carroll was gone and the regime was over and was about to nut all over these Trojan condoms, BOOM, they strike...and strike hard...now I gotta keep it all in me for lord knows how many more years...

I cant do this man...I just cant, its not like I ever expected much outta my Bruins fball squad, but with our bball squad in the s**tter this year, I was thinking maybe the fball program would rise and provide some optimism...

Guess not...

Good chance seeing as Orgeron was calling them from a UT office to tell them to jump ship with them. Kiffin and Orgeron are not "creative".....they are slimeballing their way through recruiting, using any method they can. Luckily at USC they will have a checkbook to put money in those kids pockets and won't need to use boobies, which will make thing much easier on them.

The NCAA needs to wake up and suspend the program from even fielding a football team for 10 years. Send a message that they won't tolerate schools for being shady recruiters and using improper benefits to land prize recruits.
Neuheisel says Chow staying put
Originally posted by KRS-1:
The NCAA needs to wake up and suspend the program from even fielding a football team for 10 years. Send a message that they won't tolerate schools for being shady recruiters and using improper benefits to land prize recruits.

Heh, like they'd ever do that to one of their biggest moneymakers.

The NCAA doesn't give a s**t what happens as long as they're in the black.
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Neuheisel says Chow staying put

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Goodness...finally some good news...

Lane's a douche

Kiffin's approach 'disappoints' Fisher

Quote:
USC has hired Tennessee Titans running backs coach Kennedy Pola to serve as offensive coordinator under coach Lane Kiffin, causing Titans coach -- and USC alum -- Jeff Fisher to question the professionalism of the Trojans' head man.

"I am very disappointed in Lane Kiffin's approach to this," Fisher told The Tennessean on Saturday. "Typically speaking, when coaches are interested in hiring or discussing potential employment from coaches on respective staffs there is a courtesy call made from the head coach or athletic director indicating there is an interest in talking to the assistant.
what is kiffin's record as a coach
Originally posted by teeohh:

Kiffin's character seemingly leaves a lot to be desired but he did fairly well with the Volunteers last year. I live in SEC country and that program was not heading in the right direction during the last years of Fulmer. It really looked like Kiffin was going to revitalize it. They had Alabama beat in Tuscaloosa if not for Cody's blocked field goal. The reason the Tennessee fans took his leaving so hard, besides the fact that he had spent a year talking B.S. about his commitment to the Vols, is that they thought he was the guy to bring them back to prominence. Of course, having his dad on the side-lines running the D didn't hurt that effort.
Originally posted by BHulman:

Kiffin's character seemingly leaves a lot to be desired but he did fairly well with the Volunteers last year. I live in SEC country and that program was not heading in the right direction during the last years of Fulmer. It really looked like Kiffin was going to revitalize it. They had Alabama beat in Tuscaloosa if not for Cody's blocked field goal. The reason the Tennessee fans took his leaving so hard, besides the fact that he had spent a year talking B.S. about his commitment to the Vols, is that they thought he was the guy to bring them back to prominence. Of course, having his dad on the side-lines running the D didn't hurt that effort.

that is why after all Al Davis knew what Lane was all about.
  • evil
  • Veteran

5-15 in the NFL.

7-6 in college.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Lane Kiffin will still succeed at USC regardless of sanctions

Share 49ersWebzone