LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Webzone Hootenanny!!!! Spurs @ Lakers

[ Edited by pantstickle on Feb 8, 2010 at 16:44:59 ]
Now THIS is a rivalry that goes beyond the Zone...this is a game I will be watching from beginning to end with the utmost hate for the Spurs and desire to absolutely demolish them...

As always, good luck fellas
This game will not be broadcast on television in Austin. Can you f**king believe that s**t?! Pisses me off.
who won
Originally posted by teeohh:
who won

My time machine is broken. I'll tell you in about 21 hours. (after I listen to the radio broadcast )
I'm gonna miss this game live, and have to watch it while wednesday's game against the Mavs is on, then watch the Mav game after that.

See you fellers wednesday night to talk about it.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by teeohh:
who won

My time machine is broken. I'll tell you in about 21 hours. (after I listen to the radio broadcast )

Why not go to a sports bar....

or find a pirated internet feed.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
This game will not be broadcast on television in Austin. Can you f**king believe that s**t?! Pisses me off.

What! I hope this is not typical of when the Lakers come to town.

It's not. Generally, we get the games on Fox Sports Southwest. I don't get why this isn't a nationally televised game though.
GOOOOO LAKERS!!

• dman
  • Veteran
Spurs will win by double digits ...

It's not. Generally, we get the games on Fox Sports Southwest. I don't get why this isn't a nationally televised game though.

Actually, it could be. Anybody know what game got put on NBATV's fan night (Tuesdays)?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Actually, it could be. Anybody know what game got put on NBATV's fan night (Tuesdays)?

This game is on NBATV
Even if Kobe had his entire hand crushed, he'd still drop 45 points on the Spurs and the Lakers will win big. Doesn't help SA has struggled against top competition all season...

and hopefully Kobe doesn't make a pit stop in colorado....Sorry, I'm a Warriors fan, *sigh*

Oh, and for your information, this here will be a Hoe-down!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I'm here for the nanny!
Share 49ersWebzone