There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Webzone Hootenanny!!!! Spurs @ Lakers

[ Edited by pantstickle on Feb 8, 2010 at 16:44:59 ]
Now THIS is a rivalry that goes beyond the Zone...this is a game I will be watching from beginning to end with the utmost hate for the Spurs and desire to absolutely demolish them...

As always, good luck fellas
This game will not be broadcast on television in Austin. Can you f**king believe that s**t?! Pisses me off.
who won
Originally posted by teeohh:
who won

My time machine is broken. I'll tell you in about 21 hours. (after I listen to the radio broadcast )
I'm gonna miss this game live, and have to watch it while wednesday's game against the Mavs is on, then watch the Mav game after that.

See you fellers wednesday night to talk about it.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
This game will not be broadcast on television in Austin. Can you f**king believe that s**t?! Pisses me off.

What! I hope this is not typical of when the Lakers come to town.
Austin is so weird with its sports programming.

When VY went to Tennessee, Austin became a Titans market. The Titans are a division rival of the Texans. Anyone who has lived in Austin knows that TONS of Houstonians have relocated to central Texas (for obvious reasons).

And the Spurs are only sorta the hometown team. There are Mavs and Rockets fans in Austin thanks to UT, but San Antonio is only 70 miles away. (Dallas and Houston are much farther.) And the Toros are based in Austin.

With all the development along I-35, Austin and San Antonio are fast becoming a two-city metroplex. But people in Austin still look at you like with pity if you're from San Antonio. It's frustrating.
Originally posted by teeohh:
who won

My time machine is broken. I'll tell you in about 21 hours. (after I listen to the radio broadcast )

Why not go to a sports bar....

or find a pirated internet feed.
Originally posted by AmpLee:

It's not. Generally, we get the games on Fox Sports Southwest. I don't get why this isn't a nationally televised game though.
GOOOOO LAKERS!!
  • dman
  • Veteran
Spurs will win by double digits ...

Originally posted by AmpLee:

It's not. Generally, we get the games on Fox Sports Southwest. I don't get why this isn't a nationally televised game though.

Actually, it could be. Anybody know what game got put on NBATV's fan night (Tuesdays)?
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com