There are 207 users in the forums

Webzone Hootenanny!!!! Spurs @ Lakers

Well good game Spurs. On to Dallas. I hope we could at least take 1 of these 2 games so it will have to be tomorrow night. The spurs are too good of a team to let these guys back in.
Oh, you smell that? We're comin...we're comin...
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:

smells like poop...

never mind. that's just orlando stinking it up right now.

[ Edited by Dino on Jan 12, 2010 at 19:27:14 ]
I had to mute the TV. These announcers are awful.
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by GameOver:

smells like poop...

never mind. that's just orlando stinking it up right now.

smells more like vagina
Spurs played very well tonight. Hats off to them. Their announcers are probably top 5 worst in the NBA but yeah Great game guys.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Spurs played very well tonight. Hats off to them. Their announcers are probably top 5 worst in the NBA but yeah Great game guys.

Right behind the Lakers announcers.
Lakers got throttled. LOL
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by socalfan21:

Right behind the Lakers announcers.

lol yeah right. Your boys suck as well.
Good game spurs, hope you can shoot 57.3% in the playoffs. If so, you deserve to win the championship.

as for us, we need to pound it into Bynum even when Gasol comes back. If Bynum stops being such a puss, we are gonna be prettttty unstoppable.

What a frustrating game...even when we played well for spurts, we'd blow it and give bald headed Bogans a lay up...just couldnt do it...the f**k man...

This game meant a lot to me...I dont care if Kobe was hurt, I dont care if we didnt have Pau...THIS GAME MEANS SOMETHING TO ME DAMNIT...PLAY WITH SOME f**kING HEART YOU LACKADAISICAL CLOWNS...

YOU ARE LAKERS, WHEN YOU PUT THAT JERSEY ON, YOU ARE COMMITTING TO MORE THAN JUST A BASKETBALL TEAM, YOU ARE COMMITTING YOUR SOUL AND YOUR LIFE TO THE WELL BEING OF THIS PURPLE AND GOLD FAMILY

f**kin pieces of s**ts...worthless SOBs...dont even know how to play the game of basketball...their all ignorant cowards...IGNORANT COWARDS!

Until we dance again Batman...until we dance again...

Good game, guys. You guys were on fire from outside.

Bynum had his way with Duncan in the post though.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Good game, guys. You guys were on fire from outside.

Bynum had his way with Duncan in the post though.

I only saw the bits NBA coast to coast showed and the announcers were hiariously bias. Mr. Kardashian.

Having said that: Spurs 1, Lakers 0
Will this be televised nationally?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Will this be televised nationally?

yes on tnt
[ Edited by valrod33 on Feb 8, 2010 at 9:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone