• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Joe Buck can now suck Mark McGwire's steroid laced d!ck

lol not a joe buck fan? i like him personally

Same here...but then again..hes a huge Cardinals homer.

no I really like him calling the NFL and MLB games but he was so on his knees that magical '98 night when Mark Mac broke the record. perhaps cause his daddy called the ST Luis games in the days. but he seemed booty hurt when BB broke Mark Mac's record.

Yeah. And thats understandable why most Giants fans will hate him..because he was. Like I was saying to luv, he was/is a huuuuuuge Cardinals homer.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I gonna do with all of his rookie cards?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
damn Jose Canseco is looking like the only one telling the truth. who would have thunk it

anybody with common sense
Joe Buck can now suck Mark McGwire's steroid laced d!ck

lol not a joe buck fan? i like him personally

Same here...but then again..hes a huge Cardinals homer.

no I really like him calling the NFL and MLB games but he was so on his knees that magical '98 night when Mark Mac broke the record. perhaps cause his daddy called the ST Luis games in the days. but he seemed booty hurt when BB broke Mark Mac's record.

Yeah. And thats understandable why most Giants fans will hate him..because he was. Like I was saying to luv, he was/is a huuuuuuge Cardinals homer.

good points and knowledge.
Joe Buck was talking about Derek Jeter during the Cards/GB game last night..I lol'd
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha, I found a few of them last night when cleaning some stuff in my room.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
god d*mnit, just stfu mark. Now we have to hear weeks and weeks about ROIDS on PTi and ATH and M&M and SC....about a sport that i dont even care about. sucks.

everyone should be watching a much better, roid untainted sport on ESPN2.

Then change the f**king channel and quit your b***hing already.

dont get b*tt hurt cuz you're a cardinals fan.

How am I butt hurt because I'm a Cardinals fan? A Cubs fan just agreed with me.

If you don't like it, change the f**king channel.

When you have 1 outlet for sports, and you dont like any reality MTV Tv shows, and its Niner offseason, really limits your options. I can b*tch about Roids the same way I can b*tch about Favre offseason drama, the Yankees, Lebron blocking shots, and any other thing that gets blown way out of proportion and over dramatized by the ONE ALTERNATIVE we have for sports. so chill out.

and im sorry for offending your favorite sport, its a great sport, i just dont like it and i get pissed when 'web germs' rule the top 10 plays. i am leaving this thread, good luck to the cardinals on the upcoming spring ball, and congrats on holliday.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

they make cool sounds when you stick em on your bike between the wheel's spokes.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I just want baseball season already
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Me too! Once the Super Bowl is over, i'm gonna be lost without a sport to follow until April
god d*mnit, just stfu mark. Now we have to hear weeks and weeks about ROIDS on PTi and ATH and M&M and SC....about a sport that i dont even care about. sucks.

everyone should be watching a much better, roid untainted sport on ESPN2.

Then change the f**king channel and quit your b***hing already.

dont get b*tt hurt cuz you're a cardinals fan.

How am I butt hurt because I'm a Cardinals fan? A Cubs fan just agreed with me.

If you don't like it, change the f**king channel.

When you have 1 outlet for sports, and you dont like any reality MTV Tv shows, and its Niner offseason, really limits your options. I can b*tch about Roids the same way I can b*tch about Favre offseason drama, the Yankees, Lebron blocking shots, and any other thing that gets blown way out of proportion and over dramatized by the ONE ALTERNATIVE we have for sports. so chill out.

and im sorry for offending your favorite sport, its a great sport, i just dont like it and i get pissed when 'web germs' rule the top 10 plays. i am leaving this thread, good luck to the cardinals on the upcoming spring ball, and congrats on holliday.

sounds like a personal problem to me.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Me too! Once the Super Bowl is over, i'm gonna be lost without a sport to follow until April

Well...you see. Baseball has/always will be #1 for me...so...f**kING COME ON ALREADY BASEBALL! Lol..I'm having withdrawls
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Well...you see. Baseball has/always will be #1 for me...so...f**kING COME ON ALREADY BASEBALL! Lol..I'm having withdrawls

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

you too. my brother and my boys are A's homer's with multiple Mark McGwire ROY cards. and now they're worth shiite
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha, I found a few of them last night when cleaning some stuff in my room.

Dude, I have a TON of McGwire, Canseco, Bonds rookie cards!!!