LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Celtics @ Suns

• lazy
  • Veteran
Imagine if Amare would've played more than one minute in the second quarter.
Just a ho hum game. Suns are rolling, the Celtics are slumping.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Guys, I'm a huge Pistons fan so feel free to include me and my team on the WZ Showdown so I can some smack when we play the Lakers, Warrior, Magic, etc. Thanks!

Nothing personal, but you're going to start seriously repping your team around here to be included in a WZ Showdown thread. Most of the teams that have threads in Other Sports are heavily supported.

But by all means, step your game up and support your boys in here.

Lol, ok I will. It's too late to start a season thread I guess. so I'll start busting some chops in the NBA thread...problem is we gotta win some damn games first before I can start talking smack lol!
Just a ho hum game. Suns are rolling, the Celtics are slumping.

LMAO@ Suns are rolling.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Pistons
Originally posted by jrg:
Pistons

Magic
Guys, I'm a huge Pistons fan so feel free to include me and my team on the WZ Showdown so I can some smack when we play the Lakers, Warrior, Magic, etc. Thanks!

Nothing personal, but you're going to start seriously repping your team around here to be included in a WZ Showdown thread. Most of the teams that have threads in Other Sports are heavily supported.

Lol, ok I will. It's too late to start a season thread I guess. so I'll start busting some chops in the NBA thread...problem is we gotta win some damn games first before I can start talking smack lol!

Hell no, start your thread. You just better make sure you keep at it or you'll never hear the end of it.

Hell no, start your thread. You just better make sure you keep at it or you'll never hear the end of it.

Like when I started the Mavs thread when there weren't any Mavs fans on the board, and everybody doggin on the Mavs.... that thread was epic!
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Dec 30, 2009 at 9:43 PM ]

Ok sweet, I'm gona start now.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Channing Frye, what an awesome fantasy pick. I have him in almost every league

Originally posted by crzy:
Channing Frye, what an awesome fantasy pick. I have him in almost every league

Yeah, he was really lightin' it up tonight!
Share 49ersWebzone