LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Celtics @ Suns

The Celtics coming off back to back losses to less than stellar teams. The Suns feeling good coming off a victory over the Lakers on Monday.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

Guys, I'm a huge Pistons fan so feel free to include me and my team on the WZ Showdown so I can some smack when we play the Lakers, Warrior, Magic, etc. Thanks!
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Guys, I'm a huge Pistons fan so feel free to include me and my team on the WZ Showdown so I can some smack when we play the Lakers, Warrior, Magic, etc. Thanks!

Nothing personal, but you're going to start seriously repping your team around here to be included in a WZ Showdown thread. Most of the teams that have threads in Other Sports are heavily supported.

But by all means, step your game up and support your boys in here.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
GO SUNS!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The Suns fans on this forum are quiet......Where is Z?

He's too busy arguing with Alex Smith homers in Ninertalk.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
I'm on vacation so I'll be watching!!!!!

Rondo's questionable with a hammy. If he sits the C's have no shot.
Amare will drop 30 pts. Book it!

GO SUNS!!!!
Originally posted by crzy:
The Suns fans on this forum are quiet......Where is Z?

He's too busy arguing with Alex Smith homers in Ninertalk.

He abandoned his Suns support a couple of years ago. Sixth is the President of the Suns fan club around here.

• SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoNiners:

GO SUNS!!!!

HAHA....well see. Amare has picked it up of late but I think he's a very overrated player.

Rondo's starting anyways.....
Originally posted by SLICK:

GO SUNS!!!!

HAHA....well see. Amare has picked it up of late but I think he's a very overrated player.

nah i don't think he's overrated, Steve Nash makes him look good but i think if Amare played on another team i think he'd still be a force.
Go Celtics......

this is a revenge Game
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SLICK:

GO SUNS!!!!

nah i don't think he's overrated, Steve Nash makes him look good but i think if Amare played on another team i think he'd still be a force.

Meh...poor rebounder, doesn't get many blocks. He's lucky he has Nash or hed be Louis Scola.
I think there is only three celtic fans on this whole board........

Imagine that..... only three celtic fans on a California pro teams message board
Share 49ersWebzone