LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 320 users in the forums

WZ showdown!!! Warriors @ Lakers

Warriors are hot after beating 2 top ranked teams. Lakers have lost 2 out of 3, and seem to be missing Artest badly. Both teams coming off of games yesterday, so at least there's no advantage there.

Let's do zis!!!
I see the Warriors being abused by the Lakers. Dubs lose by 26.
I'll be there! Look for the dude rocking the Vernon Davis jersey behind the Laker bench!
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I'll be there! Look for the dude rocking the Vernon Davis jersey behind the Laker bench!

Nice, youll be hard to miss.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I'll have my camera ready again!

Dubs: high off 2 consecutive wins over the Suns and Celtics. Monta Ellis has been ballin out of his mind all season.

Lakers: Angry as f**k after 3 tough games (1 win, 2 losses). Kobe is due for another 40 point outing, while Pau Gasol sees Corey Maggette on his back for most of the evening. 2nd chance points galore!

Uhm...not gonna be pretty for my Dubs.
Originally posted by Jigga:

Dubs: high off 2 consecutive wins over the Suns and Celtics. Monta Ellis has been ballin out of his mind all season.

Lakers: Angry as f**k after 3 tough games (1 win, 2 losses). Kobe is due for another 40 point outing, while Pau Gasol sees Corey Maggette on his back for most of the evening. 2nd chance points galore!

Uhm...not gonna be pretty for my Dubs.

It is going to be a horror show on the hardwood as the Lakers release pent up frustration. Let's put it this way - if the Dubs don't lose by more than 20, it will be a moral victory. Nelson will come up with something bizarre in hopes of confusing the Lakers - like bringing in a midget on a pogo stuck and a giraffe on stilts. Gasol, who looks like his mind is on what he's going to do with his chiquitas after the game will punish Mags all night long and Corey will not be liking it. Kobe will light up the score board and make Ellis look like a schoolboy.
BEAT LA !!!!!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This is a win-win for the Warriors.

Lose, who cares

Win, we beat the Lakers.

It should be a fun game.
I'll be happy if Kobe catches an elbow to the face.

anyone know if Artest is playing today?

(need to make a decision on my fantasy lineup between him and Marvin Williams
warriors by 5.... yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Originally posted by Conejo:

Start the "Stairmaster"...the Tru Warrior!
Originally posted by Conejo:

Probably not.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Monta is going to go crazy this game ... Im thinking a single digit win for the Lakers.
Share 49ersWebzone