LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 168 users in the forums

Urban Meyer taking leave of absence

Details aren't out yet, they just mentioned it during the Pitt/NC game.
Stepping down

Meyer to coach final game at Sugar Bowl
why?
""I have ignored my health for years, but recent developments have forced me to re-evaluate my priorities of faith and family.

"After consulting with my family, Dr. Machen, Jeremy Foley and my doctors, I believe it is in my best interest to step aside and focus on my health and family."

His health?????
Alabama send his arse to the hospital after the SEC Championship game and it seems that he has not recovered. RTR. what a biatch. no more Tebow = Meyer walking. loser.
Originally posted by teeohh:
why?

Says health reasons.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
""I have ignored my health for years, but recent developments have forced me to re-evaluate my priorities of faith and family.

"After consulting with my family, Dr. Machen, Jeremy Foley and my doctors, I believe it is in my best interest to step aside and focus on my health and family."

His health?????

Bullshiite. He's way too afraid that he will get manhandled next year by Lane Kiffin and the UT Vols. pu$$y. I totally hate coaches like his sorry arse.
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Dec 26, 2009 at 4:02 PM ]
I wonder if Dan Mullen regrets leaving for Mississippi State. He very well could have been the next in line.

I'm sure it's something serious, though. That's a pretty sweet gig to just walk away from.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
He's going to the Redskins?
After the Tiger Woods s**t went down, I'm not ruling out some type of affair...

Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Alabama send his arse to the hospital after the SEC Championship game and it seems that he has not recovered. RTR. what a biatch. no more Tebow = Meyer walking. loser.

meyer doesnt need tebow even though tebow is a college fb legend. coaching at florida and when you have a pedigree like meyer has you can recruit blue chip prospects like its nothing. yes meyer wont win like he did with tebow unless his future qb is really good but he can recruit easily. that being said its a good thing for me now hopefully fsu can now get back on track and get those fla blue chips.
damn you guys are fast.. that's surprising man, he brought the program back to life
whoever gets that job struck a f**king gold mine are you kidding?!
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
He's going to the 49ers?

• Paul
  • Veteran
I'm thinking Florida goes after Chris Peterson
Share 49ersWebzone