LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

status of barry bonds trial--what do you think/hope happens

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by Lockout:
Yes, I can. You sound angry. Angry like a man on steroids.

I sound angry? This is all text, kid. Try again.

No, kid is one of the other mods. I'm pantstickle.

Yeah but you display the logic of a kid. The text i write on the screen 'sounds" like I'm angry? lol. How many decibels are my posts on average? You're spinning.

Please refrain from personal attacks. You've already been warned for that before, and I'd hate to see you banned because you can't refrain from attacking members of the forum.

Where's the personal attack? I'm saying you display the logic of a kid in your posts...That's not a personal attack.

Looks like it's you who is touchy.
Barry Bonds is a bad guy because he took steroids. Just like 75% of the game during that period, he was just better. But he's such an evil guy to everyone!

Meanwhile, Kobe, rapes women but he's been forgiven by the public.

So what's worse? Taking a syringe or sexually assaulting Women?

Webzone sides with Kobe, for some strange reason.

everyone whos not a giants fan hates on barry. f**k em, Barry was the man. i wouldnt give the media the time of day either if they were bashing me left and right. they never caught barry doin anything and its killing them. Go Barry!!!

Yeah but you display the logic of a kid. The text i write on the screen 'sounds" like I'm angry? lol. How many decibels are my posts on average? You're spinning.

Please refrain from personal attacks. You've already been warned for that before, and I'd hate to see you banned because you can't refrain from attacking members of the forum.

Where's the personal attack? I'm saying you display the logic of a kid in your posts...That's not a personal attack.

Actually, I hadn't really read any of your posts before. Having gone through them, I don't think you're a good fit here.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Barry Bonds is a bad guy because he took steroids. Just like 75% of the game during that period, he was just better. But he's such an evil guy to everyone!

Meanwhile, Kobe, rapes women but he's been forgiven by the public.

So what's worse? Taking a syringe or sexually assaulting Women?

Webzone sides with Kobe, for some strange reason.

everyone whos not a giants fan hates on barry. f**k em, Barry was the man. i wouldnt give the media the time of day either if they were bashing me left and right. they never caught barry doin anything and its killing them. Go Barry!!!

Barry hated the media from day 1 because of how they treated his father. Understandable in my view.

Actually, I hadn't really read any of your posts before. Having gone through them, I don't think you're a good fit here.

I almost feel guilty. I bumped the thread that got him banned. But after seeing him bringing Kobe into this, who has nothing to do with it, good riddance.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

I almost feel guilty. I bumped the thread that got him banned. But after seeing him bringing Kobe into this, who has nothing to do with it, good riddance.

Yeah, he started a fight in every single thread he posted in.
Man, Lockout, you got issues. WTF?
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
He will be found guilty

will that mean they can finally take his HR record away?

Also, I would like to see McGwire and Sosa lose any records they may have

As much as I would love to see the all-time record restored to Henry Aaron, it won't happen. I don't believe there is a precedent for it. Correct me if I am wrong on this.
Bring him back! That guy is fantastically stupid and unintentional comedic gold. Incorrectly accusing someone else of a strawman argument...while providing one of your own...takes talent. And then his transition from Bonds to Kobe's rape trial...completely oblivious to the irony of that...was the icing on the cake.

He was definitely a PMB though. I think he's the Canadian dude.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Mar 24, 2011 at 21:10:00 ]
Not guilty! Regardless he will still be one of my favorite athletes.

Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
He will be found guilty

will that mean they can finally take his HR record away?

Also, I would like to see McGwire and Sosa lose any records they may have

As much as I would love to see the all-time record restored to Henry Aaron, it won't happen. I don't believe there is a precedent for it. Correct me if I am wrong on this.

Hank was on greenies and he hit most of his home runs in the smallest park in the whole league. put barry or willie mays in that park and they hit 1000 home runs
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Why'd you ban that guy.

Give him a chance.

I was over-the-top like that in my first 100 posts.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
The greatest hitter of all time...will be found not guilty.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
The greatest hitter of all time...will be found not guilty.

• Paul
  • Veteran
hope he gets in no trouble, he's always been a dick to the media & I love the guy
Share 49ersWebzone