LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 355 users in the forums

Favorite wwf moment of all time

For those who want to see what ratings during the Monday Night Wars...
[ Edited by ninerpride on Mar 14, 2010 at 10:18 PM ]
stone cold stone cold stuns the rock.... the rock survives and rock bottoms stone cold... stone cold survies, then stone cold stuns the rock and wins that shieeet.. that s**t was amazing !
Yep, Austin vs Rock, Austin vs HHH, Rock vs HHH.

We'll never see those types of rivaries again.
[ Edited by ninerpride on Mar 14, 2010 at 10:54 PM ]
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
stone cold stone cold stuns the rock.... the rock survives and rock bottoms stone cold... stone cold survies, then stone cold stuns the rock and wins that shieeet.. that s**t was amazing !

yeah, but i think it went more like, rock survives the stunner, then stone cold hits rock with 37 chair shots, wins, then drinks beer with vince.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

yeah, but i think it went more like, rock survives the stunner, then stone cold hits rock with 37 chair shots, wins, then drinks beer with vince.

more like empties the beer on his and the crowd's faces. that b!tch never took a sip, just smashed it all out
Good stuff, great memories.

I followed the WWF during the late 80s early 90s (big hulkamania fan), and then I sorta grew out of it. nWo though brought me back and The Rock carried me for awhile, but now I don't pay much attention.

I actually found out two weeks that Miss Elizabeth (Macho Man's manager/lady) passed away 7 seven years ago.

Here's some of my favorite moments:

Hogan vs Warrior- I was a kid when this fight occurred so it was really hard to cheer for two fan favorites

Razor Ramon vs Shawn Michaels (first ladder match) is still my favorite match of all time

1992 Royal Rumble where Flair goes 60 minutes and wins.

Undertaker in the early 90s had some of the best gimmicks. He was like Jason from Friday the 13th or Michael Myers from Halloween especially early in his career.

I love some of the bad guys like Rick Rude, Heenan, Flair, Andre, Yokozuna, Undertaker, Sid Justice.

I was never really was an Austin fan but I can understand why he was so popular. I prefer the more charmastic wrestlers like The Rock, Hogan etc.....I can deal with bad wrestling skills if you are a pure showman on the microphone.

I went to the first Hell in a Cell match in St. Louis (Shawn vs Undertaker) and it was amazing.

here are my favorite youtube vids:

Originally posted by ninerpride:
Yep, Austin vs Rock, Austin vs HHH, Rock vs HHH.

We'll never see those types of rivaries again.

that is why i dont watch anymore.
Originally posted by jrg:
The debut of this guy

that guy's gay
the rocks first concert in sacramento. this was hilarious
[ Edited by schmons on Mar 15, 2010 at 4:49 AM ]
Originally posted by schmons:
the rocks first concert in sacramento. this was hilarious

I remember this. It was awesome.

It starts around the :30 mark. The chair shot heard round the world!

My favorite WWF match ever.
Taker vs HBK last year was epic.

Shawn put his ''soul'' on the line so he brought religion into the story, making it personal and pretty serious.

Taker also later almost decapitated himself jumping onto the cement headfirst.

That match was so hardfought, both of them had to take some time off to heal up.

HBK 's entrance was unexpected , too.

I can't wait for the rematch.
Goldberg & Sting were my favorites in WCW then once that s**t died out Rock vs. Stone Cold vs. HHH Moments
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels in the WrestleMania XII 1 hour Iron Man match for the title.

Was an awesome fight but I was devastated when the Hitman lost

I was a Shawn Michaels fan, so I loved it.

Man, that s**t was epic though, especially the last 30 seconds when Hart had Michaels in that sharpshooter, but Michaels wouldn't tap out.

They don't make 'em like they used to...

They sure don't. Wrestlers used to have so much more personality.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Taker vs HBK last year was epic.

Shawn put his ''soul'' on the line so he brought religion into the story, making it personal and pretty serious.

Taker also later almost decapitated himself jumping onto the cement headfirst.

That match was so hardfought, both of them had to take some time off to heal up.

HBK 's entrance was unexpected , too.

I can't wait for the rematch.

Shawn always puts his soul into every match. That's why he's always been my favorite. He may not be the biggest guy out there but he always outperforms everyone out there. That's why I think he's the greatest wrestler ever.
Share 49ersWebzone