LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Lincecum WINS CY YOUNG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
And our own writer didn't even vote for him!

Actually, neither writer voted for him.

I had to post this even though I stole it:

LMAO at that gif.. why is zito the only one not smiling?
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Glad we have some Cub fans leaving Carpenter completely off their ballot.

so bitter james

Bitter? I think you being a Cubs fan can agree its RIDICULOUS that two guys didn't even mention Carpenter on their ballot. Most Giants fans here I'm sure will agree.

what does my being a cubs fan have to do with anything? lincecum deserved it, and whether carpenter was left off the ballot by two people...well, you just have to get over it
Watching the presser now. Gawd dang Mowgli!!!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Glad we have some Cub fans leaving Carpenter completely off their ballot.

so bitter james

Bitter? I think you being a Cubs fan can agree its RIDICULOUS that two guys didn't even mention Carpenter on their ballot. Most Giants fans here I'm sure will agree.

what does my being a cubs fan have to do with anything? lincecum deserved it, and whether carpenter was left off the ballot by two people...well, you just have to get over it

It was sarcasm based on the Cubs/Cardinals rivalry. Ex: If Zambrano was in the race in the same position as Carpenter. A Cardinals fan completely leaving Zambrano off the balot. It was all a joke.
Originally posted by Riot:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Quote:
This is absolutely ridiculous. Lincecum shouldn’t even have been considered, Waino and Carp had it in the bag. If Lincecum is so good what happened in the All Star game then? I know Lincecum is decent but not when compared to either Waino or Carp. This is sickening.

He's "decent"

what a f**king idiot
One thing that got overlooked was Lincecum's fielding. He made a couple of awesome plays in the field this year. Anyway, I don't care anymore. Wainwright can have it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
pot head
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Quote:
This is absolutely ridiculous. Lincecum shouldn’t even have been considered, Waino and Carp had it in the bag. If Lincecum is so good what happened in the All Star game then? I know Lincecum is decent but not when compared to either Waino or Carp. This is sickening.

He's "decent"

epic fail
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
One thing that got overlooked was Lincecum's fielding. He made a couple of awesome plays in the field this year. Anyway, I don't care anymore. Wainwright can have it.

Oh. Fielding huh? Go take a look who won a Gold Glove at P.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Lincecum

isn't that what he said?

hahaha word!

but seriously Law's non-vote was eh to me, but his justification of Lincecum's win was strong. WAR is a very valuable stat imo, not too aware of the other two.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

isn't that what he said?

When he said "Wainwright can have it" I'm assuming he meant the Cy Young. What this thread is talking about.
Originally posted by teeohh:

isn't that what he said?

When he said "Wainwright can have it" I'm assuming he meant the Cy Young. What this thread is talking about.

Since his first sentence was about fielding I assumed he meant Wainwright could have the gold glove. we'll never know!!!!!!!
that dude is nasty, he's one of the best pitchers in the game. I really enjoy watchin him play.
Share 49ersWebzone