LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Manny vs Mayweather ??

Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
damn 150?

Serg stated (which was a noob move on his part) that the most that he could ever cut down to in his lifetime was to 152.

Serg should agree then come in a tad overweight like PBF did to Marquez.

I coulda sworn King Serg said that he'd be willing to go down to 150 to fight either Manny or PBF.

I wouldn't doubt it. Get the challenge first then the fight.

Shoot, Serg vs PBF > Pac vs PBF
Mayweather called Pac personally and they both spoke about the fight for may 5th.

PAC AND ARUM better get this shiet done!!!! we wanna see this fight already

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/7480500/floyd-mayweather-jr-places-telephone-call-manny-pacquiao
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Mayweather called Pac personally and they both spoke about the fight for may 5th.

PAC AND ARUM better get this shiet done!!!! we wanna see this fight already

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/7480500/floyd-mayweather-jr-places-telephone-call-manny-pacquiao

fckin hate Bob Arum. C'mon, PAC, stand up to that old piece of s**t.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
fckin hate Bob Arum. C'mon, PAC, stand up to that old piece of s**t.

let my people gooooo...
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Take it for what it's worth......

Mayweather vs. Cotto deal near? By Rey Colón -The Sport Press

The announcement that WBA super welterweight king Miguel Cotto and WBC welterweight monarch Floyd Mayweather Jr. will meet on May 5 could occur in the next few days. Cotto, now a free agent, had several meetings with long time promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank, but no agreement was reached. The Sport Press learned that Golden Boy Promotions, who does business with Mayweather Jr., made a juicy offer to Cotto immediately after efforts failed to make a bout between the 'Pretty Boy' and Manny Pacquiao. In fact, José Sulaimán, president of the WBC, announced in Mexico that Mayweather Jr and Pacquiao will fight in November in Qatar, United Arab Emirates, therefore the date of May 5 is free for Mayweather Jr to face Cotto.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/mayweather-vs-cotto-deal-near-106702
If we can get a year where Floyd fights Cotto AND Pac, wow, I'd jizz my pants..
Just a guess. But I think the Judge needs PBF to fight on the 5th as opposed to 2 weeks later....even though the surrender date is June 1st.....because he does not want PBF to be injured and just using up medical services when he is supposed to be doing jail time.

Further legal courts don't like their authority being undermined. The delay was based on giving PBF a single date to fight on and a single date only. Floyd should attempt to not break laws in the future so he doesn't put himself in these positions of being so bound....but we all know that is not going to happen
This thread should be locked! I have checked this b***h EVERYTIME its been bumped since Nov 14 2009. Before I open it I hold my breath with the hopes that one of you dudes finally post's the actual fight date.

f**k THIS!!!!!

Have a good day.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
This thread should be locked! I have checked this b***h EVERYTIME its been bumped since Nov 14 2009. Before I open it I hold my breath with the hopes that one of you dudes finally post's the actual fight date.

f**k THIS!!!!!

Have a good day.

I u mad doe.
Originally posted by danimal:
Just a guess. But I think the Judge needs PBF to fight on the 5th as opposed to 2 weeks later....even though the surrender date is June 1st.....because he does not want PBF to be injured and just using up medical services when he is supposed to be doing jail time.

Further legal courts don't like their authority being undermined. The delay was based on giving PBF a single date to fight on and a single date only. Floyd should attempt to not break laws in the future so he doesn't put himself in these positions of being so bound....but we all know that is not going to happen

IMO, i think Arum belives floyd is f*cked right now and is playing games. (at the expense of the fans also )

floyd needs the $$$ from this fight, arum does not. i smell a civil suit after he gets out............

i had to crop this for security purposes lol..
The picture above is super creepy and should be deleted. I'm pretty sure it came from some sick b*****d that likes to molest children.

Anway, I guess this thread should be locked since Manny wouldn't fight Floyd on such short notice. After all, it doesn''t give him enough time to juice back up. Maybe in November.....
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 29, 2012 at 9:02 PM ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
It's official. Money vs Cotto on May 5th

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/7528712/floyd-mayweather-jr-fight-miguel-cotto-license-approved
Manny vs. Floyd

Never gonna happen
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Manny vs. Floyd

Never gonna happen

ur right.
Share 49ersWebzone