There are 258 users in the forums

Manny vs Mayweather ??

So lame....all of it
Manny needs to leave Arum then, or this will never happen.....if that article is true.

I've seen about 4 fake stories thus far.
Arum just flipped off all the fans.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
f**k Bob Arum. Because of his ass, I am now starting to dislike Manny. Man up Manny and fight May 5th. f**k the outside stadium and all the other b******t. Stop listening to Daddy Arum.

I give up. This fight aint ever gonna happpen. I'm now more excited about this possibility.

Floyd: If Martinez can make 150, we can fight

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-jr-if-martinez-make-150-we-fight--48685
Told you, Amir. The mega fight just won't happen.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Old as f**k BHops...dude is the worst fighter to watch..he sucks. Even in his prime he sucked.

lulz forreals. I respect what he's accomplished but he's hard as f**k to watch. Just too old now. I agree with Iron Man's list except for BHop and Aaerrola and I'd add Cotto to the list.

Amir loves him some jotto. I mean Cotto.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

lulz Cotto is my favorite. I respect anyone that goes out and is always willing to fight anyone.

lulz Cotto is my favorite. I respect anyone that goes out and is always willing to fight anyone.

Me too. Cotta is a fckin beast. We need more fighters like him. I think Canelo is following that way too.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Me too. Cotta is a fckin beast. We need more fighters like him. I think Canelo is following that way too.

Well they are trying to get King Serg vs Cotto or Canelo. Outside shot at Marquez vs Cotto at a catchweight.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Told you, Amir. The mega fight just won't happen.

Yeah, you were right. Just f**kin sucks.

Agreed.

Well they are trying to get King Serg vs Cotto or Canelo. Outside shot at Marquez vs Cotto at a catchweight.

Any one of those fights would be great. Do you think Canelo has a shot against the King? Seems a little early for him to fight Serg.

Any one of those fights would be great. Do you think Canelo has a shot against the King? Seems a little early for him to fight Serg.

If he fights using laterals like he did against Marg and don't get caught, he will win.
damn 150?

Serg stated (which was a noob move on his part) that the most that he could ever cut down to in his lifetime was to 152.

Serg should agree then come in a tad overweight like PBF did to Marquez.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
damn 150?

Serg stated (which was a noob move on his part) that the most that he could ever cut down to in his lifetime was to 152.

Serg should agree then come in a tad overweight like PBF did to Marquez.

I coulda sworn King Serg said that he'd be willing to go down to 150 to fight either Manny or PBF.
May, now November, next is ??? The date is constantly changing, ugh! This fight is all about $$$$ first and fans last. Arum sucks!
Share 49ersWebzone