There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Manny vs Mayweather ??

The latest from Manny's camp.... they are waiting for a new, bigger boxing arena in Vegas to be built? It's fits about twice as many people as MGM... This should garner about another $10 million in ticket revenue.

A new excuse. How the hell have we not heard about this until NOW? Manny's camp never brought this up before... The excuses are comical now. They claim the arena should be done in late May and they can possibly fight then. Yeah right. Also, the purse splitting is still an issue. Bottom line, this fight is not going to happen
Originally posted by sacniner:
The latest from Manny's camp.... they are waiting for a new, bigger boxing arena in Vegas to be built? It's fits about twice as many people as MGM... This should garner about another $10 million in ticket revenue.

A new excuse. How the hell have we not heard about this until NOW? Manny's camp never brought this up before... The excuses are comical now. They claim the arena should be done in late May and they can possibly fight then. Yeah right. Also, the purse splitting is still an issue. Bottom line, this fight is not going to happen

Like I've been saying time and time again...I'll believe it when I see it.

Stuff like this makes me think that PBF in 10 years is going to be bankrupt or just on a downhill flight.
If this is really true, then just make the damn thing happen at the end of May. But then I am sure some other "issue" would arise. All this posturing from both sides is such crap.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news;_ylt=AvvNdcUiNZModDEsBI1LPLc5nYcB?slug=ap-pacquiao-mayweather
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Stuff like this makes me think that PBF in 10 years is going to be bankrupt or just on a downhill flight.

he's got a whole bunch of these posted on twitter.. you're right though.. you can't win em all right?
Posturing from both sides?

What posturing? Floyd called him out in the most public forum available and Manny is too shook to respond, if he wanted the fight all he has to do is say yes.
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Posturing from both sides?

What posturing? Floyd called him out in the most public forum available and Manny is too shook to respond, if he wanted the fight all he has to do is say yes.

Please. PBF has been ducking Pac for years, now we are supposed to be impressed because hes running his mouth on twitter?
And yes, this is all posturing from both sides.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jan 12, 2012 at 7:41 PM ]
Doesn't matter what Manny wants. Arum OWNS him.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Doesn't matter what Manny wants. Arum OWNS him.

yep
http://tvnz.co.nz/othersports-news/pacquiao-accepts-mayweather-s-challenge-4685194

Dated as of today. IT'S ON!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kidash98:
http://tvnz.co.nz/othersports-news/pacquiao-accepts-mayweather-s-challenge-4685194

Dated as of today. IT'S ON!!!!!!!

Mayweather better man up now. Manny has everything set on his side.

Mayweather needs to get his s**t together. Quick.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Jan 13, 2012 at 9:58 AM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by okdkid:

Mayweather has expressed no desire that I am aware of to build a whole new venue. This is nothing more but another excuse from camp Pac.

What?

Worst case, they have to delay the fight 2 weeks to complete the temporary structure. Which is still before Mayweather has to go to prison. Only an idiot like Mayweather wouldn't delay a fight 2 weeks to substantially increase his takeaway.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Mayweather has expressed no desire that I am aware of to build a whole new venue. This is nothing more but another excuse from camp Pac.

What?

Worst case, they have to delay the fight 2 weeks to complete the temporary structure. Which is still before Mayweather has to go to prison. Only an idiot like Mayweather wouldn't delay a fight 2 weeks to substantially increase his takeaway.
okdkid to me this building a new venue so unrealistic. I mean these guys cant even agree on a match. I bet they would f**king disagree on what color to make the seats.