49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 1,265 users in the forums

Loosing your quarterback for the season

You want advice? Play your backup QB You didn't lose your best friend, and you didn't lose your son. All that happened was that your son got hurt. Life goes on, and I'm sure your little league flag football team will be fine.

How old is your son anyways? And what kind of league is this that you need to do "intensive recruitment"?

And how did you play that one game with only 9 players?

Quote:
[url=C:Documents and SettingsMicronUserMy DocumentsMy Pictures]

And what the hell were you trying to do here?

[ Edited by YourHuckleberry on Nov 3, 2009 at 19:06:22 ]
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
You want advice? Play your backup QB You didn't lose your best friend, and you didn't lose your son. All that happened was that your son got hurt. Life goes on, and I'm sure your little league flag football team will be fine.

How old is your son anyways? And what kind of league is this that you need to do "intensive recruitment"?

And how did you play that one game with only 9 players?

Quote:
[url=C:Documents and SettingsMicronUserMy DocumentsMy Pictures]

And what the hell were you trying to do here?

I just feel bad. My son wont be part of my team. I have a total of 12 players.
I wa trying to post a picture of my greatest win of the year against our city rival. I couldn't post it. My team is full contact flag select league ages 4-6.
http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=arlingtonhurricanes
Originally posted by castrellon12:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
You want advice? Play your backup QB You didn't lose your best friend, and you didn't lose your son. All that happened was that your son got hurt. Life goes on, and I'm sure your little league flag football team will be fine.

How old is your son anyways? And what kind of league is this that you need to do "intensive recruitment"?

And how did you play that one game with only 9 players?

Quote:
[url=C:Documents and SettingsMicronUserMy DocumentsMy Pictures]

And what the hell were you trying to do here?

I just feel bad. My son wont be part of my team. I have a total of 12 players.
I wa trying to post a picture of my greatest win of the year against our city rival. I couldn't post it. My team is full contact flag select league ages 4-6.
http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=arlingtonhurricanes

City rival...

Anyways, they're 5. I'm sure your son is less worried about reading zone defenses, and more concerned with what the snack will be after the game.

You'll be fine, your son will be fine, your team will be fine.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone