There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NBA League Pass question

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but the League Pass Broadband can now be purchased separately:

All teams for $150

or

7 teams (your choice) for $100

Still doesn't seem like a very good deal to me, especially considering how erratic internet feeds can be at times.

I have 10MB Charter internet and watching the Magic game tonight has been GOD AWFUL. It plays 2 seconds..then lags for 20 seconds..plays 2..then lags for 5 minutes.

I have nothing else running in the background while watching it either.
Originally posted by jrg:
I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but the League Pass Broadband can now be purchased separately:

All teams for $150

or

Still doesn't seem like a very good deal to me, especially considering how erratic internet feeds can be at times.

I have 10MB Charter internet and watching the Magic game tonight has been GOD AWFUL. It plays 2 seconds..then lags for 20 seconds..plays 2..then lags for 5 minutes.

My buddy got the broadband package, too, and he's having the same problems. He wasn't impressed at all. He got the MLB internet package and it worked perfectly, HD quality pic. The NBA...not so much.

He might try to upgrade it to the League Pass TV package.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Originally posted by jrg:

All teams for $150

or

My buddy got the broadband package, too, and he's having the same problems. He wasn't impressed at all. He got the MLB internet package and it worked perfectly, HD quality pic. The NBA...not so much.

He might try to upgrade it to the League Pass TV package.

Yeah, I have NFL Sunday Ticket Broadband and its perfect quality HD..no lag.

This is lagging pretty bad.