There are 231 users in the forums

NBA League Pass question

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Uh.................. so much for me being on point. I never even added the NBA LP Free preview to the system

Can't believe no one's called.

You f**king slacker!
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Uh.................. so much for me being on point. I never even added the NBA LP Free preview to the system

Can't believe no one's called.

You f**king slacker!

tell me about it. It takes all of 5 seconds to do.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I also have a League Pass question - why are the feeds so damn fuzzy all the time?

that's the s**tty quality the NBA feeds the cable systems. It's like that everywhere.

Yes, but for $150 or $180 or whatever it is, they can't get better quality feeds?

No kidding. If the telecasts were in high def I might actually pay for it. I just cant stand watching anything that isnt in high def anymore.

they offer SOME games in HD and are supposed to start offering even more games in HD soon. Problem is, not all systems carry the HD feeds. Why? Who the f**k knows. I've been telling our Marketing dept. to add the HD feeds for the sports packages to the lineup but apparently it's not a top priority. But hey, we just added HBO Latino HD and CNBC HD.

DirecTV offers all the NBA games in HD
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I also have a League Pass question - why are the feeds so damn fuzzy all the time?

that's the s**tty quality the NBA feeds the cable systems. It's like that everywhere.

Yes, but for $150 or $180 or whatever it is, they can't get better quality feeds?

No kidding. If the telecasts were in high def I might actually pay for it. I just cant stand watching anything that isnt in high def anymore.

they offer SOME games in HD and are supposed to start offering even more games in HD soon. Problem is, not all systems carry the HD feeds. Why? Who the f**k knows. I've been telling our Marketing dept. to add the HD feeds for the sports packages to the lineup but apparently it's not a top priority. But hey, we just added HBO Latino HD and CNBC HD.

not all of them though right? just "select games"? We can offer them too, it's just our marketing dept. is ra-tarded. I'm sure most cable systems offer the "select games" in HD.
Alright, thanks guys, emailed them, and got it all set up.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

I'm probably gonna invest in this as well. $189 aint bad for a few hundred games.

But I agree...more these games need to be in HD. It really sucks to turn from a Dubs game (in HD) to check the score of a Suns/Lakers/Blazers/Clippers game with a grainy picture.

not all of them though right? just "select games"? We can offer them too, it's just our marketing dept. is ra-tarded. I'm sure most cable systems offer the "select games" in HD.

Nope they offer them all in HD... there is a SD channel for each game on NBALP and a HD channel for each game as well...

Nope they offer them all in HD... there is a SD channel for each game on NBALP and a HD channel for each game as well...

Wow, NICE!

What did you have to do to get it set up?? I am getting the same message you got.

What did you have to do to get it set up?? I am getting the same message you got.

PM in your inbox buddy.
In order to get the Broadband live you need to set up an account with the League pass. It's as easy as setting up an account with the Webzone........
  • jrg
  • Veteran
NBA League Pass Broadband

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but the League Pass Broadband can now be purchased separately:

All teams for $150

or

7 teams (your choice) for $100

Still doesn't seem like a very good deal to me, especially considering how erratic internet feeds can be at times.
I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but the League Pass Broadband can now be purchased separately:

All teams for $150

or

7 teams (your choice) for $100

Still doesn't seem like a very good deal to me, especially considering how erratic internet feeds can be at times.

I comtemplated whether to get the broadband or TV part(which comes with Broadband), and for 30 bucks more, i went with TV, but at 167.96 thru Dish.
Share 49ersWebzone