LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

NCAA Mens Basketball Thread

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Epic game. f**k, I wanted Butler to win that. I've never had a favorite college team, but now it's Butler.

I was all set to jump up and scream "s**t yeah!" if he hit that half court shot.

I fell on the floor and grunted involuntarily.

That game was a basketball nerd's dream. There were no players that dominated with their athleticism, so it was all schemes and execution.

Stevens overcoached by doing that cutesy offense/defense crap with Howard. He shoulda been out there more. Damn, what a game.
Zoudek was the difference. Butler couldn't handle his size.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Zoudek was the difference. Butler couldn't handle his size.

agreed, I wish duke would have went to him more. He seemed to have a pretty clear shot more then half the time they ran the screen and roll with him.
Originally posted by Tman:
Such a great game, I was pumped. Butlers coach is going to be the next great one, he had his kids playing great ball, great D, motivated and execution. He is so young i wonder how he felt going against Coach K.

And on the Duke front, those are my boys!! Another chapter in the tarheel blue devil rivalry, they win it last year we win it this year!

It's ours next year...

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Such a great game, I was pumped. Butlers coach is going to be the next great one, he had his kids playing great ball, great D, motivated and execution. He is so young i wonder how he felt going against Coach K.

And on the Duke front, those are my boys!! Another chapter in the tarheel blue devil rivalry, they win it last year we win it this year!

It's ours next year...

HAHA you almost pulled out the NIT

almost....
Damn, I'm so pumped up by that game. I hope crzy got to see that. Props to Butler for not looking overmatched for a single second out there. Butler! Against DUKE!!!! Just amazing.
LOL, i just got a text message asking me how i liked watching that high school state basketball game
Did anybody dunk it in the game?

I cant remember anybody dunking, damn white guys
Originally posted by valrod33:
LOL, i just got a text message asking me how i liked watching that high school state basketball game

LMAO. There was no athleticism out there. I don't think there was a single significant pro in the game, but it was great nonetheless.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

It's ours next year...

HAHA you almost pulled out the NIT

almost....

It's just a down year, dont you worry...

Anybody who loses Hansbrough, Lawson, Green and Ellington is bound to well, you know, not perform at the same level as the previous year.

Did anybody dunk it in the game?

I cant remember anybody dunking, damn white guys

LMAO. There was no athleticism out there. I don't think there was a single significant pro in the game, but it was great nonetheless.

oh it was a great game, i was on the edge of my seat. amazing amazing ending
Epic game. f**k, I wanted Butler to win that.

This. That game was amazing. Left me speechless. That Hayward kid took two great shots, damn shame neither of them fell.

Instant classic.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Somebody explain to me how Kentucky with five first rounders on their roster, and three lottery picks didn't win this tournament.

It doesn't make any sesne.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Damn, I'm so pumped up by that game. I hope crzy got to see that. Props to Butler for not looking overmatched for a single second out there. Butler! Against DUKE!!!! Just amazing.

I did it was an awesome game.
Share 49ersWebzone