Orlando Magic vs. Celtics

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
See what I mean?

Laker fans...

Atleast Pete was cool about it lol

Well you practically begged one of us to come in here and mess with you. As far as I'm concerned, I'm your huckleberry.

Lol, no I didn't. I was just poking fun at most of you guys that when the Magic fans start to get that little bit of confidence...Laker fans jump in trying to rain on our parade..Ex: socal, yourself..lol Its just a matter of time until we see a 09 World Champs picture or some sort of Kobe dunking on Howard pic/video.

See what I mean?

Laker fans...

Well you practically begged one of us to come in here and mess with you. As far as I'm concerned, I'm your huckleberry.

Lol, no I didn't. I was just poking fun at most of you guys that when the Magic fans start to get that little bit of confidence...Laker fans jump in trying to rain on our parade..Ex: socal, yourself..lol Its just a matter of time until we see a 09 World Champs picture or some sort of Kobe dunking on Howard pic/video.

Like I said, we are in your heads before we even get to your posts. There was nothing but 100% truth in that statement. And FYI, there was plenty of DB in your guys' posting last year. You guys thought it was 100% impossible that we were taking the Finals in 5 games, and look what happened.

Like it or not, my post was 100% accurate.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Here they come!!!
Here they come!!!

You better be scared.

• Dino
  • Veteran
See what I mean?

Laker fans...

Like I said, we are in your heads before we even get to your posts. There was nothing but 100% truth in that statement. And FYI, there was plenty of DB in your guys' posting last year. You guys thought it was 100% impossible that we were taking the Finals in 5 games, and look what happened.

lol dude. you guys won in 5 games because courtney lee missed a layup and because derek fisher hit two miracle 3's. you're the world champs. we get it. it's a new season.
Originally posted by Dino:
See what I mean?

Laker fans...

lol dude. you guys won in 5 games because courtney lee missed a layup and because derek fisher hit two miracle 3's. you're the world champs. we get it. it's a new season.

FYI, you're my favorite of all the magic fans. It's great to have the NBA season back.

I love this game!!!
  • Dino
  • Veteran
FYI, you're my favorite of all the magic fans. It's great to have the NBA season back.

I love this game!!!

hahahah! hell yeah man. BASKETBALL SEASON!!!! the s**t talking is all in fun.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
btw, it wouldn't surprise me if orlando lost this game to detroit. even without rip hamilton and prince.

i'm convinced that detroit could have the worst team in the NBA and sweep us.

gosh, i effing hate the pistons.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
i knew it. can't say i'm surprised.

look at the FT differential
How bout them PISTONS!!!!!

• jrg
  • Veteran
f**king Pistons
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Just got home and took a look at the box score...Jeez..what an UGLY game.

Anderson? dude...

2/14 shooting?

Wow. It takes talent to miss 10 three pointers in an NBA game. Good job, Vanilla Gorilla.

(on one of my fantasy teams)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Wow. It takes talent to miss 10 three pointers in an NBA game. Good job, Vanilla Gorilla.

(on one of my fantasy teams)

He's been playing great so far this year...but

1-11 from 3..our whole team shot like dog s**t though.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Back home vs. Phoenix tomorrow night
Share 49ersWebzone