Oh ya, and...

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Oh ya, and...

Cold-blooded!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Oh ya, and...

Cold-blooded!

That's my permanent avatar on my Laker's site. That .gif is part of the most soul-satisfying video ever, I just can't find it.

"They loooooooost!", wailed the hysterical ginger. "THEY LOOOOOOSSSSTTTT!!!"

Oh ya, and...

Cold-blooded!

That's my permanent avatar on my Laker's site. That .gif is part of the most soul-satisfying video ever, I just can't find it.

I'm well aware how sinisterly satisfying that video is for you. In fact, I'm pretty sure I could find a video of a Celtics fan dying that would satisfy your soul even more, at least the miniscule amount of what's left.
Oh ya, and...

Cold-blooded!

I'm well aware how sinisterly satisfying that video is for you. In fact, I'm pretty sure I could find a video of a Celtics fan dying that would satisfy your soul even more, at least the miniscule amount of what's left.

C'mon, man. I don't want to see anyone dying. I draw the line just after tortured, crying children. I'm not a monster.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Jan 26, 2011 at 15:40:02 ]
Oh ya, and...

Cold-blooded!

C'mon, man. I don't want to see anyone dying. I draw the line just after tortured, crying children. I'm not a monster.

Would you settle for reading about the death of a Celtics fan?
Oh ya, and...

Cold-blooded!

Only if it's about the metaphorical death of choking away Game 7 of the NBA Finals against the Lakers.

I wish the Celtic fans here were bigger s**t-talkers.
Oh ya, and...

Cold-blooded!

Only if it's about the metaphorical death of choking away Game 7 of the NBA Finals against the Lakers.

Think of it as a continuation from 2008.

NBA Finals win/loss records 2008 & 2010 (Lakers vs. Celtics)

Celtics 7-6 1 NBA championship
Lakers 6-7 1 NBA championship

To be continued :)

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Oh ya, and...

Cold-blooded!

Our Finals record since 2008 is 10-8, thankyouverymuch.
Doc Rivers complaining about this road trip

Quote:
"The only thing I don't like about this trip is the travel and games so quickly," said Rivers. "Traveling to Portland and playing a game the next day is brutal. And then you fly backwards to Phoenix, where you lose an hour, and then you play [the Lakers] in a [12:30 PST] game. That's a lot of games.

Boo freaking hoo. Boston's longest road trip this season is FOUR games. And what the hell does "flying backwards" mean? I guess he'll have another excuse if the Lakers win on Sunday. God, I hate that guy.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Oh ya, and...

Cold-blooded!

Our Finals record since 2008 is 10-8, thankyouverymuch.

Head to head with BOS only? I'm actually excited to see this game because BOS appears to have loaded up specifically for LA. Is Perkins playing? I hope he levels Fisher on a screen. I have never seen a guy grab and hold so much when he is screened as does Fisher.
Doc Rivers complaining about this road trip

Quote:
"The only thing I don't like about this trip is the travel and games so quickly," said Rivers. "Traveling to Portland and playing a game the next day is brutal. And then you fly backwards to Phoenix, where you lose an hour, and then you play [the Lakers] in a [12:30 PST] game. That's a lot of games.

Boo freaking hoo. Boston's longest road trip this season is FOUR games. And what the hell does "flying backwards" mean? I guess he'll have another excuse if the Lakers win on Sunday. God, I hate that guy.

Backwards in the time zone. Arizona doesn't abide by daylight savings, so they are an hour ahead of California, Oregon and Washington.
Tomorrow.

Share 49ersWebzone