LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

***The Official Boston Celtics *2022 Eastern Conference Champs* thread***

Celtics easily dispose of the Kings...big 2nd half lead, Kings scrap back, but C's keep them at bay.

Pierce surpasses Havlicek as Boston's in all-time free throws made. And Rondo breaks Rick Fox's record of steals in a season with 168. Rondo had 18 assists last night and check out this Baron Davis'esque move (1:04).

Host the Spurs on Sunday.

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Mar 27, 2010 at 08:55:37 ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
lonely here fortyninerglory?
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Just showing my colors on the zone...ouch we got spanked by Manu and the Spurs the other day...at home (surprise). Minor setback. We host Durant and the OKC tonight.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Just showing my colors on the zone...ouch we got spanked by Manu and the Spurs the other day...at home (surprise). Minor setback. We host Durant and the OKC tonight.

And we lose to OKC where the defense for both teams never showed up. Good offensive display by the C's...but D is their game and they shied away from it. Damn...dropped to the 4th seed behind Atlanta.

And we lose to OKC where the defense for both teams never showed up. Good offensive display by the C's...but D is their game and they shied away from it. Damn...dropped to the 4th seed behind Atlanta.

4th seed, huh? That means Cavs in round 2.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I don't think it's going to matter at this point...Cavs or Magic in round 2. Both teams are on a collision course for the East title. But beware of the Bucks and Hawks, and of course C's. If Paul Pierce can take command during they playoffs and KG's health continues to improve...we could surprise :)

I don't think it's going to matter at this point...Cavs or Magic in round 2. Both teams are on a collision course for the East title. But beware of the Bucks and Hawks, and of course C's. If Paul Pierce can take command during they playoffs and KG's health continues to improve...we could surprise :)

With all sincerity, good luck with that.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
Tough one last night. I think Milwaukee is going to be a tough 1st round match-up for sure. Still think the C's will win, although it'll probably go 7.
Congrats.
Congrats.

Wasn't able to watch the game. C's saw a 22 pt lead going into the 4th quarter utterly vanish. Lebron went for the win at one point instead of attempting to tie.

lmao at KG:

James was 0 for 9 from 3-point range, including a meaningless, unguarded shot at the final buzzer that bounced off the rim. Afterward, he and Garnett exchanged dirty looks.

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Apr 5, 2010 at 09:32:42 ]

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Congrats.

Wasn't able to watch the game. C's saw a 22 pt lead going into the 4th quarter utterly vanish. Lebron went for the win at one point instead of attempting to tie.

lmao at KG:

James was 0 for 9 from 3-point range, including a meaningless, unguarded shot at the final buzzer that bounced off the rim. Afterward, he and Garnett exchanged dirty looks.

That made me laugh for some reason
C's lose a close one against the Knicks the other day and trounce the Raptors last night. They move into the 3rd seed ahead of Atlanta with that win. But 3rd or 4th seed---Miami and Milwaukee are no walkovers and then you have either Cleveland or Orlando to deal with.

Wizards Friday night.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Bill Simmons destroying Rasheed lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100407&sportCat=nba
Originally posted by Dino:
Bill Simmons destroying Rasheed lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100407&sportCat=nba

Sheed doesn't rebound as much as debound.

lmao...

I wonder if Rasheed will react to the column if he ever reads it. Here's hoping he does and it's for the better but I highly doubt it.
Got destroyed by Washington on Friday...take of the Bucks yesterday. Two games left vs. the Bulls and Bucks again.

I wonder if the 4th seed would suit Boston better rather than facing the red hot Heat as a 3rd seed. And then a possible matchup with a Shaq less Cavaliers in the 2nd.
Share 49ersWebzone