There are 747 users in the forums
#1 Florida vs. #4 LSU
Oct 4, 2009 at 10:55 PM
- SunDevilNiner79
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 61,675
Gotta go with Florida, I feel like LSU is over rated.
Oct 5, 2009 at 8:13 AM
- pantstickle
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 3,600
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Gotta go with Florida, I feel like LSU is over rated.
You're right. Just like Ole Miss, LSU has NO business being ranked 4th. I feel like Auburn is a better team, and will actually win the West this year.
Oct 5, 2009 at 9:06 AM
- miked1978
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,631
I like Florida in this one. I think LSU is overrated but not as bad as Ole Miss was. Really there isn't too many teams I would put ahead of LSU until LSU loses one.
Going to be a great game though. Going into LSU at night is probably one of the toughest places to play in all of college.
Going to be a great game though. Going into LSU at night is probably one of the toughest places to play in all of college.
Oct 5, 2009 at 9:18 AM
- nipplehead
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,963
Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Gotta go with Florida, I feel like LSU is over rated.
You're right. Just like Ole Miss, LSU has NO business being ranked 4th. I feel like Auburn is a better team, and will actually win the West this year.
I don't really have a problem with LSU being ranked 4th at this point, because no one behind them deserves to be ahead of them. But I agree, they're going to lose (probably this weekend) and show their true colors.
I think Alabama is the best team in the SEC, actually. Probably the best team in the country.
Oct 10, 2009 at 4:38 PM
- evil
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,748
Timmy Timmy has been medically cleared to play, looking forward to a good game.
Oct 10, 2009 at 5:03 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
go LSU!
Oct 10, 2009 at 7:11 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
this game is close
Oct 10, 2009 at 8:17 PM
- GoNiners
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,423
what a snooze fest
Oct 10, 2009 at 9:18 PM
- AC49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,079
Originally posted by GoNiners:
what a snooze fest
agreed
Oct 11, 2009 at 10:02 AM
- GoreGoreGore
- 10HourChicken
- Posts: 61,739
Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Gotta go with Florida, I feel like LSU is over rated.
You're right. Just like Ole Miss, LSU has NO business being ranked 4th. I feel like Auburn is a better team, and will actually win the West this year.
Auburn blows even more, got raped by ARK.
Oct 11, 2009 at 4:54 PM
- zero
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,974
First my Tigers lose to Florida and now the Niners get blown out






















Oct 12, 2009 at 5:50 AM
- pantstickle
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 3,600
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Gotta go with Florida, I feel like LSU is over rated.
You're right. Just like Ole Miss, LSU has NO business being ranked 4th. I feel like Auburn is a better team, and will actually win the West this year.
Auburn blows even more, got raped by ARK.
Womp womp!

I just can't bring myself to praise Alabama though.
Oct 12, 2009 at 1:35 PM
- zero
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,974
Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Gotta go with Florida, I feel like LSU is over rated.
You're right. Just like Ole Miss, LSU has NO business being ranked 4th. I feel like Auburn is a better team, and will actually win the West this year.
Auburn blows even more, got raped by ARK.
Womp womp!
I just can't bring myself to praise Alabama though.
Alabama is probably the only team that can beat Florida right now.
Oct 12, 2009 at 1:39 PM
- pantstickle
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 3,600
Originally posted by zero:Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Gotta go with Florida, I feel like LSU is over rated.
You're right. Just like Ole Miss, LSU has NO business being ranked 4th. I feel like Auburn is a better team, and will actually win the West this year.
Auburn blows even more, got raped by ARK.
Womp womp!
I just can't bring myself to praise Alabama though.
Alabama is probably the only team that can beat Florida right now.
I hope they lose every game by 400. When they play Florida, I hope they both lose by 400 somehow.