Originally posted by SacRock14:
So May starting over Hawes...hmmm. Hoping/assuming this is just a preseason idea.
Does it matter?
There are 467 users in the forums
Originally posted by SacRock14:
So May starting over Hawes...hmmm. Hoping/assuming this is just a preseason idea.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by SacRock14:
So May starting over Hawes...hmmm. Hoping/assuming this is just a preseason idea.
Does it matter?
Originally posted by SacRock14:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by SacRock14:
So May starting over Hawes...hmmm. Hoping/assuming this is just a preseason idea.
Does it matter?
Do you mean...
-It's the Kings so does it really matter -or-
-Does it really matter who starts?
I think Spencer Hawes is a much better player than Sean May so I think it does.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by SacRock14:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by SacRock14:
So May starting over Hawes...hmmm. Hoping/assuming this is just a preseason idea.
Does it matter?
Do you mean...
-It's the Kings so does it really matter -or-
-Does it really matter who starts?
I think Spencer Hawes is a much better player than Sean May so I think it does.
The latter. They'll both get their minutes and whoever shines should take the majority.
Originally posted by SacRock14:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by SacRock14:Originally posted by StOnEy333:Originally posted by SacRock14:
So May starting over Hawes...hmmm. Hoping/assuming this is just a preseason idea.
Does it matter?
Do you mean...
-It's the Kings so does it really matter -or-
-Does it really matter who starts?
I think Spencer Hawes is a much better player than Sean May so I think it does.
The latter. They'll both get their minutes and whoever shines should take the majority.
Ok. I see what you're saying. I'd rather see Hawes start the game with JT and play 30-35 minutes. I haven't seen May play this year yet, but I don't see him or JT as a starting center. May can get the scraps -- 15-18 minutes.
Hawes is a 21 year old who put up 14 and 8 after the all star break. IMO, he's earned the starting job.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Why would they even think of May starting at center
Originally posted by crzy:Originally posted by marshniners24:
Why would they even think of May starting at center
Actually May was starting at PF and JT at center

Originally posted by SacRock14:
Tonight's SL was Evans-Martin-Garcia-Kenny Thomas-JT
Hawes is sitting with a sprained ankle. So I'm not putting much into the May start. Just a chance to see certain lineups work together.
Originally posted by SacRock14:
Francisco Garcia fractures right forearm during weight lifting