There are 53 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sacramento Kings 2009-2010 thread

Originally posted by Allx9er:
these guys better get their sh@t together i dont wanna see 20+ blowout losses every stinking, freaking, daggum game. in the least entertain me. that mess was horrible last season. not cool

yeah last season was awful, but there is a lot of imrovement that can be made imo. i dont even feel like its the same team though, when you have an all new coaching staff and you have 7 new players or whatever number it is, and your best player is healthy after missing 40 games, and you had a bunch of guys who were rookies last year, we can be a lot better.

hey mods can we get one of those cool official red tag thing7 for this thread?
Go KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow i just read that none of our preseason games will be televised. im really bummed out guys. this is really dissapointing. i dont know what to do guys, really depressing. wtf?
Looking forward to seeing how our younger guys develop this year. Very intrigued by Tyreke Evans and whether he'll be the superstar we all hope he'll be.

Also glad to hear that ownership plans on keeping the Kings in Sacramento. Even though i don't live there anymore it would feel weird not having Kings basketball in my hometown. Never really watched much basketball until the Kings came to Sacramento and it would pain me to see them leave.

[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Oct 3, 2009 at 09:47:08 ]
Two articles concerning Desmond Mason in the paper...

1. He's looking rejuvenated. Explosion is back in his knee. Showing leadership. Emerging as a potential defensive stopper.

2. He's in the running for the starting SF spot. Nocioni will come off the bench, Westphal said, meaning Garcia and Mason are battling for the starting 3.

I've always liked D-Mase. It'd be great if he provided a little veteran lift for this team, seeing as how he's the 2nd oldest on the roster at 31.

And preseason games aren't on TV? That sucks.
I checked my account with Directv and I'm set to go with the NBA league pass. Let's hope we improve this season.
Originally posted by rigs49:
I checked my account with Directv and I'm set to go with the NBA league pass. Let's hope we improve this season.

Gotta make that call this week.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
these guys better get their sh@t together i dont wanna see 20+ blowout losses every stinking, freaking, daggum game. in the least entertain me. that mess was horrible last season. not cool

yeah last season was awful, but there is a lot of imrovement that can be made imo. i dont even feel like its the same team though, when you have an all new coaching staff and you have 7 new players or whatever number it is, and your best player is healthy after missing 40 games, and you had a bunch of guys who were rookies last year, we can be a lot better.

Hey Willis edit the Subject and capitalize the K in Kings then maybe they will make it official.
Wow i just read that none of our preseason games will be televised. im really bummed out guys. this is really dissapointing. i dont know what to do guys, really depressing. wtf?

You think that's depressing? Try living in the bay, I get no Kings basketball. Period.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

You think that's depressing? Try living in the bay, I get no Kings basketball. Period.

Same here, that is why I have NBA league pass so that I can watch them.
I live in North Dakota now so i don't get to see the Kings very often. Moving to Germany in March so then I'll never see them at all. I already did 4 years in Europe and it was impossible to watch the Giants, 49ers and Kings so these next 4 years I'll probably have to rely on the internet and hope for the best.

Just hope these 4 years will be like my last 4 years when the Niners were still a perennial playoff team, the Giants made it to the World Series and Kings were among the elite teams. I come back to the states and they all went to s**t. Hopefully Europe will prove good again.

[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Oct 4, 2009 at 20:57:15 ]

Hey Willis edit the Subject and capitalize the K in Kings then maybe they will make it official.

Done.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Same here, that is why I have NBA league pass so that I can watch them.

Yeah. Too bad my roommates don't have any sort of cable service. If I were to get cable/dish AND NBA League Pass, ALL the costs would fall on me, myself and I. As it is, I can barely afford to live in San Fran. I'm a student btw, I have no disposable income.

Done.

You should put the word Official in front of the title... maybe they'll take a hint.
So May starting over Hawes...hmmm. Hoping/assuming this is just a preseason idea.