There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

Originally posted by bricklusnar:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by bricklusnar:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Congrats to the Lakers and their fans! That win must have felt damn good especially getting owned the entire game and then having the refs bail them out in the 4th.

fixed? :P

2010 nba finals free throws

Lakers 250
Celtics 140

That's what happens when you dominate the paint and the opposing team has only one player that draws fouls. This was a very well officiated series. The refs were overzealous in the first two games, but the calls were fair in each game.

I know...Lakers dominated on the boards and that was indicative of the Celtic's lack of desire/determination...I just came from the Boston Herald and all the fan comments...almost everyone were complaining about the refs in the 4th hehe.

The LOSERS always complain about the refs.
I couldn't care less about anybody b***hing about the refs. Game 2 of the '08 Finals. Crack off!!
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I couldn't care less about anybody b***hing about the refs. Game 2 of the '08 Finals. Crack off!!

Yep.

Just ignore these idiots, we are the champs so the haters can lick my nuts.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,418
Like Magic Johnson said.....


''YEAH!, YEAH!!!!!!!!''

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Originally posted by ION2814:
Originally posted by SayQueensbridge:
I bought this shirt ...



that's an awesome shirt.

where could i buy this for cheap?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

When does that come out???
It honestly hasn't even quite hit me that we are back 2 back champions quite yet. I keep sayng it to people, but when I think about it, this is f**king awesome, man. I love the Lakers, you guys, and even all the haters that deep down inside love us.


PS: I'm hammered in the city right now in what I have declared to my friends to be my back 2 back championship celebration. Drinks are on me!!!
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
It honestly hasn't even quite hit me that we are back 2 back champions quite yet. I keep sayng it to people, but when I think about it, this is f**king awesome, man. I love the Lakers, you guys, and even all the haters that deep down inside love us.


PS: I'm hammered in the city right now in what I have declared to my friends to be my back 2 back championship celebration. Drinks are on me!!!


I agree dude.

It hasn't really sunk in yet ... damn we are lucky to be Lakers fans!
Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
It honestly hasn't even quite hit me that we are back 2 back champions quite yet. I keep sayng it to people, but when I think about it, this is f**king awesome, man. I love the Lakers, you guys, and even all the haters that deep down inside love us.


PS: I'm hammered in the city right now in what I have declared to my friends to be my back 2 back championship celebration. Drinks are on me!!!


I agree dude.

It hasn't really sunk in yet ... damn we are lucky to be Lakers fans!

Hasn't sunk in with me yet either. And to your point about how lucky we are as Laker fans, some of the members of LG who are in their late 30's/early 40's were making Top 10 lists of their favorite championships in their lifetimes. LOL. Think about how crazy that is for a second.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
It honestly hasn't even quite hit me that we are back 2 back champions quite yet. I keep sayng it to people, but when I think about it, this is f**king awesome, man. I love the Lakers, you guys, and even all the haters that deep down inside love us.


PS: I'm hammered in the city right now in what I have declared to my friends to be my back 2 back championship celebration. Drinks are on me!!!


I agree dude.

It hasn't really sunk in yet ... damn we are lucky to be Lakers fans!

Hasn't sunk in with me yet either. And to your point about how lucky we are as Laker fans, some of the members of LG who are in their late 30's/early 40's were making Top 10 lists of their favorite championships in their lifetimes. LOL. Think about how crazy that is for a second.

What, you think you guys are the only one?

Here's my list

Warriors

1. 1974-75*
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


So, IWAS only 4, but clearly remember my dad and uncles gathered around a tv screaming/cheering.

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Jun 19, 2010 at 08:20:19 ]
I was discussing Kobe's legacy with some Celtic fans on celticblog.com, (which is an excellent site) and it really became clear to me that Kobe is the most under-appreciated NBA star of all time.

They say "he Shaq & then Pau", or "he's only been the best player on two of these teams." However...

Magic - Was the best player on only 3 of the title teams, played w/one of the best centers ever, and two of his teammates were Top 50. Plus he had an excellent role players and a bench.

Bird - 3 titles, had two other Top 50 players next to him, and other great role players like DJ, Maxwell, Ainge, etc.

Jordan - Had one of the Top 50 of all time, the greatest rebounder ever for 3 of them, and great role players/bench all around him.

Who's Kobe's Top 50 player next to him? How good is our bench? Considering that Bynum's been SEVERELY limited the last 2 years, how good is the talent around Kobe compared to the talent that those guys had?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I was discussing Kobe's legacy with some Celtic fans on celticblog.com, (which is an excellent site) and it really became clear to me that Kobe is the most under-appreciated NBA star of all time.

They say "he Shaq & then Pau", or "he's only been the best player on two of these teams." However...

Magic - Was the best player on only 3 of the title teams, played w/one of the best centers ever, and two of his teammates were Top 50. Plus he had an excellent role players and a bench.

Bird - 3 titles, had two other Top 50 players next to him, and other great role players like DJ, Maxwell, Ainge, etc.

Jordan - Had one of the Top 50 of all time, the greatest rebounder ever for 3 of them, and great role players/bench all around him.

Who's Kobe's Top 50 player next to him? How good is our bench? Considering that Bynum's been SEVERELY limited the last 2 years, how good is the talent around Kobe compared to the talent that those guys had?

Oh man thats good. Imma steal that if you dont mind.

Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com