LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 WORLD CHAMPION LA Lakers Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
I think it's been Mbenga, Sasha, Farmar, and Morrison out there since the 1st Qtr.
Originally posted by dman:
So the NBA won't let us stand up until we score our first point ... fine:

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

THAT s**t IS SO f**kIN G!

omg lol, this team is ridiculously filled with so much character...

I LOVE IT

Can't wait for season opener...BLAKE GRIFFIN GET YOUR s**t OUTTA MY BUILDING
So tomorrow night is also the opening night for the Michael Jackson movie, and they're attempting to break the Guiness world record for most people doing the "Thriller" dance at once at LA Live, which is directly across the street from Staples Center. That's also the night that the Lakers get their championship rings. It's gonna be CRAZY down there tomorrow.

Just got a ticket for the game.

EDIT...Dammit, I got bad info. They did the Thriller thing yesterday. But the movie is debuting tomorrow, so it should be pretty crazy.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 26, 2009 at 2:35 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
So tomorrow night is also the opening night for the Michael Jackson movie, and they're attempting to break the Guiness world record for most people doing the "Thriller" dance at once at LA Live, which is directly across the street from Staples Center. That's also the night that the Lakers get their championship rings. It's gonna be CRAZY down there tomorrow.

Just got a ticket for the game.

EDIT...Dammit, I got bad info. They did the Thriller thing yesterday. But the movie is debuting tomorrow, so it should be pretty crazy.

We briefly held that record here in Austin, until Mexico (I think) topped us.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Start of the title defense is almost exactly 24 hours away.....I can't wait.

Lakers ftw baby!!!!
In honor of us kicking the s**t out of the rest of the league this year, I give you the first 11 seconds of this song...(crank your f**kin' speakers!)

BUTTER'S GETTING HARRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 26, 2009 at 10:28 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
In honor of us kicking the s**t out of the rest of the league this year, I give you the first 11 seconds of this song...(crank your f**kin' speakers!)

BUTTER'S GETTING HARRRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!

I am now properly pumped up for this season!!!
I get to see the Lakers get their rings tonight! I'm so friggin' excited!!!!! I'm gonna be rockin' my ugly ass shirt that they gave away on opening night last year!!

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 27, 2009 at 8:50 AM ]

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
Damn, I was kinda looking forward to seeing Blake Griffin tonight.

Is that real? Will each player get their own face on the ring or does everyone have to stare at Kobe's mug?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Is that real? Will each player get their own face on the ring or does everyone have to stare at Kobe's mug?

Yes its real: http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/10/27/lakers.rings/

Each player gets their own face

That's f**kin' awesome.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Wouldn't surprise me if Kobe demanded all the rings have his mug put on them.
EFF THE LAKERS, Go KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone