There are 182 users in the forums

Official 2009-2010 Golden State Warriors Thread (please LOCK)

posted this on the athlete look alike thread in the parking lot lol..

azubuike

jordan from the bernie mac show

Team Captains:

Beans
Jack
Tay
Ronny
Monta hurt his ankle 90 seconds into the game.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

serious or minor?
http://www.justin.tv/big_bad_15/popout
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

serious or minor?

He went back to the locker room for awhile, but he's back on the bench now. It looked pretty serious when it happened.
lol its okay guys, at least the niners r doin good
I don't think Curry will be half the player Monta is. Sucks, but it's how I feel about him. He may be able to throw some nice passes, but s**t, he's the reason we didn't trade for Amare? What the f**k?!

Edit:

Think he'd be a Mo Williams, Mike Bibby at best. He just can't get to the rim consistently enough.

[ Edited by Method on Oct 7, 2009 at 21:30:03 ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Monta's ankle will never be the same from that moped. All these ankle injuries will be a long reoccurring issue.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Monta's ankle will never be the same from that moped. All these ankle injuries will be a long reoccurring issue.

That was a fluke injury though, dude twisted his ankle on a photographer's leg while he was coming down from a shot. s**t happens, but that dude was way too close to the court.

Curry got absolutely overwhelmed when he was pressured tonight, and the only person he could beat off of the dribble was Derek Fisher. He has a certain "snap" to his game on the perimeter that I like when he's trying to get a jumper, but he chucks way too much, IMO. He's not a player I really liked going into the draft, so maybe that clouds my judgment a bit, but he was overwhelmed tonight. I can see why Nellie loves him though.

Morrow's jumper is so goddamn wet. He should be firmly planted at the starting SG spot and stay there for a long time. He knocks down some legit, contested shots. The only better pure shooter right now is Ray Allen, and he & Kevin Durant are on the same level, IMO. And he's actually a legit 2 guard, unlike the gimmicky s**t that Nellie's gonna do with Curry.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 7, 2009 at 22:19:16 ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I missed this game but I'm sure that I didn't miss much.

1) Every time I've watched Curry play I've been underwhelmed. He is going to have trouble getting his shot off in the NBA and his athleticism is extremely underwhelming. His defense is laughable and his Steve Nash-like passing skills are a myth. I hate to be so negative, but there are at least 20 players I'd rather have drafted with the 7th pick.

2) I am now 100% a Stephen Jackson hater. I'm done with the guy. I practically worshiped Jack when we got him in 2007 and I gave him most of the credit for the little success we have had. But now I'm sick of him. And I predicted that I would be sick of him eventually when we gave him the extension. Please, please just get rid of him.

3) Tony Morrow
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jigga:
Team Captains:

Beans
Jack
Tay
Ronny

f**k Jack. There is no way that f**ker deserves to be a captain of this team.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Jigga:
Team Captains:

Beans
Jack
Tay
Ronny

f**k Jack. There is no way that f**ker deserves to be a captain of this team.

f**k Jack and f**k Maggette. f**king douchebags don't even try on either end anymore. Tired of this f**king s**t.
A picture to describe tonight's game:

Share 49ersWebzone