There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**Klitcho vs Arreola tonight for the World Heavyweight Title**!!!

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
who won

Klitschko by TKO. The ref called the fight as the 10th or 11th round was gonna start. It was a pretty boring fight. Every time Arreola tried to get close, Klitschko tied him up, and the ref would separate them really quickly. So Klitscko just kept a safe distance and jabbed him all night.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
who won

Klitschko by TKO. The ref called the fight as the 10th or 11th round was gonna start. It was a pretty boring fight. Every time Arreola tried to get close, Klitschko tied him up, and the ref would separate them really quickly. So Klitscko just kept a safe distance and jabbed him all night.

I wanted Arreola to win, but it was hard to root for a pro boxer who's in worse shape than I am. He was flabby as hell.
who won

I'm very different from this fight. When I'm jabbing all night, it's never safe. Also, there are no areolas involved.
who won

I wanted Arreola to win, but it was hard to root for a pro boxer who's in worse shape than I am. He was flabby as hell.

yeah thats who i wanted to win, and that guy is one flabby ass fool, must be the bean burritos
Maybe instead of a "weight" class they have a "reach" class :)
  • crzy
  • Veteran
The heavyweight division....snore
Originally posted by crzy:
The heavyweight division....snore

after watching so many skilled welterweight fights.. those heavyweights look goofy in the ring lol

anyway.. i watched the first two rounds and that told me enough.. i turned the tv off.. i knew arreola had no chance
Originally posted by crzy:
boxing....snore

fixed that for ya
Arreola's wife is friggin hawt.