There are 170 users in the forums

Emerald Bowl, BC vs. USC

wtf is wrong with the big 10 teams, Wisc in OT at home vs Fresno state, central mighigan beats Michigan state in east lansing...

At least my Hawkeyes took care of business against Iowa State, after the way they played against UNI last week.
Texas playing like s**t against Wyoming.
The end of the first quarter, score 3-0 Texas, Wyoming has the ball in UT territory.

Honestly though, the difference between lower level teams and higher is the issue of depth, I expect Texas to rack points up quick in the second half when WY is worn out.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
houston up 10-0 on oklahoma state
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:
houston up 10-0 on oklahoma state

ok whatever. 10-7 now. f**k you oklahoma state
Originally posted by cestmoi:
The end of the first quarter, score 3-0 Texas, Wyoming has the ball in UT territory.

Honestly though, the difference between lower level teams and higher is the issue of depth, I expect Texas to rack points up quick in the second half when WY is worn out.

its tied up

I still expect UT to win, but I would start to get nervous if I was a Longhorns fan
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

its tied up

I still expect UT to win, but I would start to get nervous if I was a Longhorns fan

Wyoming has no offense, but their defense and special teams are playing lights out!
blocked punt for a WY TD

its tied up

Wyoming has no offense, but their defense and special teams are playing lights out!
blocked punt for a WY TD

wow, check out Houston taking it to Oklahoma State.
  • zero
  • Veteran

its tied up

Thats what going from 500' in altitude to 7200' does,..Bevo is winded
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Did you all see the highlights of the Central Mich v Mich St game. Unbelievable on side kick recovery, then an bone head penalty by the Spartans to give the kicker a 2nd chance at the FG for the win. Awesome.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Did you all see the highlights of the Central Mich v Mich St game. Unbelievable on side kick recovery, then an bone head penalty by the Spartans to give the kicker a 2nd chance at the FG for the win. Awesome.

A 2nd chance and take the kick again from 5 yards closer. He missed the first one. Ouch.

ucla up on tenn?
Houston up on Oklahoma State

38-35

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

38-35

Wait.......they came bacK?
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by ads_2006: