• Info N/A
GO IRISH!

• bigfan
  • Info N/A
GO BLUE!
Originally posted by bigfan:
GO IRISH!

Lookin Good!
Senior HB James Aldridge ND career rushing leader will not play.

Q. Talk about Plan B in the backfield this week without Aldridge.
COACH WEIS: Well, in the backfield we're going to plug (Robert) Hughes into that position. Obviously Robert couldn't play last week for the first half of the game, and by the time he was able to play in the game last week, the game was pretty well in hand.
But we've had him practicing half back and run back sets, so we'll also have a fullback and two back sets.

Q. Has he had any experience?
COACH WEIS: Uh huh.

Q. He has? How do you prepare for that and what's the biggest carryover?
COACH WEIS: I think the biggest carryover will be our defense from week one to week two. You spread the field against the veer, and running the veer is unique and I think that a lot of the problems that we saw on tape, that we saw on tape that somebody got exposed, and somebody didn't get exposed with, just came from not getting to the right spot.

Uh wha

lol
Originally posted by bigfan:
GO IRISH!

My prediction?

PAIN!

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
My prediction?

PAIN!

Kitna = ND
Spencer = MI

IWASATTHEHIT
Muck Fichigan!!!!!

Hey Michigan fans, we got 2 words for you ...............................

MICHAEL FLOYD!

Michigan is gonna win, Notre Dame is over rated and this will bring them back to earth
  • dman
  • Veteran
Go Blue!
Originally posted by dman:
Go Blue!
Originally posted by boomer49er:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Your gonna get clowned on September 12th.

Just sayin'.....

That will be one of the days I won't get clowned, but after the Appalachian State clowning it's pretty easy to take. that was officially rock bottom of being clowned by yoru friends. i get flashbacks of that

Toledo

make that 2 days

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Muck Fichigan!!!!!

Hey Michigan fans, we got 2 words for you ...............................

MICHAEL FLOYD!

Yea dude looked real good but this week he's playing against a real CB. I think the game will come down to if Michigan can get through Notre Dame's o line and pressure the qb. Last year I'm not sure Clausson was touched in the game.
ND is only -3.5? Sign me up for that!!! Hate both teams, but I would love to make some money off ND.