LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Any Fans of the XFL?

• Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
that sucks to hear man, sorry about that. Thanks for checking the site out, I have interviews with players coming up, and more

seems set up to be really good, might be easy to navigate, and is simple to se with the links on the right.

do you just not have alot of info? or is most the info just mant for the one team?

I have plenty of Info, I have posted a lot of stuff (like the league's future plans, possible expansion teams) that some may not have known about before. I'm not going to be like any other site and just post the stats, and all of the team pictures, ect.

That's why I called it the "XFL Insider", more of a behind the scenes look and you can see how a lot of players really loved being in the league. I have some exclusive interviews upcoming, more information about the XFL, and "where are they now" stories on XFL players.

Thanks for the comments, gotta get much more promotion going.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Yeah yeah he hate me... but was he better than
?

lol he was tuuurrrrrible..
  • Paul
  • Veteran
20 of 25 in the XFL

http://xflinsider.com

[ Edited by Icedawg316 on Aug 31, 2009 at 18:44:56 ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
posted an interview with a guy who wrote music for the league, and I have some other s**t coming up with it. Progress being made folks, just like Vince shoulda knonw.. it's going to take some time
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I have also updated the site, along with a download of the XFL title game.

Future downloads of games, as well as player & coach interviews to come. Man I miss the XFL, I'm all for the UFL but I have a bad feeling
Went to a Demons game at Pac Bell Park, got yelled at by a guy sitting near me because I was yelling profanities.
[ Edited by Black59Razor on Sep 27, 2009 at 9:36 PM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran
thats the XFL for ya lol I find it amazing that the 49ers were in SF but at the same time the Demons averaged well over 30,000 fans per game.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
added forums, and will be posting some game downloads later this week
Share 49ersWebzone