There are 227 users in the forums

Any Fans of the XFL?

Yeah yeah he hate me... but was he better than
?
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Ha I just remembered Cortez in the XFL, he did pretty decent in that league. I think it's amazing the league was criticized so much but that a lot of what the NFL has been up to of late is a lot worse than slutty cheerleaders and Ventura on commentary. The league should still be around
at least in the XFL , you could celebrate after a t.d.
Originally posted by BigRon:
HE HATE ME

heck yeah!
The way they determined who got the ball was SiiiiCk. No F'ng coin flips there.
Originally posted by BigRon:
HE HATE ME

• Paul
  • Veteran
I have a lot of updates on the site, and will be interviewing the guy who wrote music for the XFL. Any contributors or help would be much appreciated. I'll have some info on the "scramble" as well, some injuries did occur there.

More to come!
Weren't the players allowed to date the cheerleaders as well?
Originally posted by Fincham11:

if that were true and romo were in the xfl, he wouldnt be able to complete another pass every again
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:

thats what Vince said, but I doubt that actually happened... to me it was just Vince trying to add in that wwe sex, violence, and controversy stuff.

I changed the look of the site and added some more things, several interviews will be up soon as well as more player quotes (gotta love them!)

Also the SI XFL cover story is posted, you can read the whole article.

Cheers

• Other
  • Veteran
I thought this forum was tailored to sports of my taste. Mods please .
  • Paul
  • Veteran
How rude! I am pleased to see a lot of support for the XFL and the site tho noone has commented on that yet lol
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
How rude! I am pleased to see a lot of support for the XFL and the site tho noone has commented on that yet lol

i haven't been willinig to check it ouot yet. tonight is the 1st night of me being on my computer, i had(/ve) a calcium deposit in my elbow, and itis just getting around o where i can move my arm without significant paiin.

i am about to go on it right now.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
that sucks to hear man, sorry about that. Thanks for checking the site out, I have interviews with players coming up, and more
Originally posted by Icedawg316:
that sucks to hear man, sorry about that. Thanks for checking the site out, I have interviews with players coming up, and more

seems set up to be really good, might be easy to navigate, and is simple to se with the links on the right.

do you just not have alot of info? or is most the info just mant for the one team?
Share 49ersWebzone