There are 555 users in the forums
Any Fans of the XFL?
Aug 23, 2009 at 8:17 AM
- TheRambler
- Veteran
- Posts: 38,350
I loved the XFL
Aug 23, 2009 at 1:29 PM
- BigRon
- Legend
- Posts: 14,826
HE HATE ME
Aug 23, 2009 at 2:48 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by BigRon:
HE HATE ME
lmao. he was dope
Aug 23, 2009 at 3:11 PM
- AB81Rules
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 34,116
Originally posted by BigRon:
HE HATE ME
Rod Smart, was his name if im correct, played for the Saints i beleve for a few yrs.
Aug 23, 2009 at 3:16 PM
- BigRon
- Legend
- Posts: 14,826
Originally posted by AB83Rules:Originally posted by BigRon:
HE HATE ME
Rod Smart, was his name if im correct, played for the Saints i beleve for a few yrs.
no, He Hate Me was George Chung's nomdeplume here on the Zone aka AntiG
Aug 23, 2009 at 3:24 PM
- Fincham11
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,687
Yeah. I enjoyed it. I like how they determined who got the ball first by sprinting to ball and seeing which player retrieved it first. And, how they had no fair catches. It's hard to believe that is has been 9 years since it started. Damn, time goes by way 2 fast. Anyways, I was a fan of the Memphis Maniax. Lol, Drunkenmiller was their QB.
Aug 23, 2009 at 3:24 PM
- 49oz2superbowl
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,615
Originally posted by AB83Rules:Originally posted by BigRon:
HE HATE ME
Rod Smart, was his name if im correct, played for the Saints i beleve for a few yrs.
I thought he did some KR duties for the Panthers if I'm not mistaken...
Aug 23, 2009 at 3:31 PM
- jdt84_2
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,988
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Yeah. I enjoyed it. I like how they determined who got the ball first by sprinting to ball and seeing which player retrieved it first. And, how they had no fair catches. It's hard to believe that is has been 9 years since it started. Damn, time goes by way 2 fast. Anyways, I was a fan of the Memphis Maniax. Lol, Drunkenmiller was their QB.
yeah, but that was bogus(the no fair catch) because the defenders couldn
't get within 5 yards until he caught the ball.
Aug 23, 2009 at 5:47 PM
- DANADA
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,407
Originally posted by aman49:
I loved the XFL
Aug 23, 2009 at 9:10 PM
- Paul
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,729
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Yeah. I enjoyed it. I like how they determined who got the ball first by sprinting to ball and seeing which player retrieved it first. And, how they had no fair catches. It's hard to believe that is has been 9 years since it started. Damn, time goes by way 2 fast. Anyways, I was a fan of the Memphis Maniax. Lol, Drunkenmiller was their QB.
Drunkenmiller did have a 400 yard game for them I do believe lol. Rod Smart played for the Panthers after the XFL ended and played in the SB vs the Pats
I started a new site if anyone is interested, some good information and things people really didn't know. check it out if you could (would love some comments)
http://xflinsider.com
Aug 23, 2009 at 10:47 PM
- fzrdave
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,170
I liked their cheerleaders.
Aug 23, 2009 at 11:04 PM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,380
Aug 23, 2009 at 11:09 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by 49erWill:Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:Originally posted by AB83Rules:Originally posted by BigRon:
HE HATE ME
Rod Smart, was his name if im correct, played for the Saints i beleve for a few yrs.
I thought he did some KR duties for the Panthers if I'm not mistaken...
I think it was the Eagles
It was the Panthers
Aug 23, 2009 at 11:12 PM
- boast
- Hella Fame
- Posts: 156,380
Originally posted by King49er:Originally posted by 49erWill:Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:Originally posted by AB83Rules:Originally posted by BigRon:
HE HATE ME
Rod Smart, was his name if im correct, played for the Saints i beleve for a few yrs.
I thought he did some KR duties for the Panthers if I'm not mistaken...
I think it was the Eagles
It was the Panthers
Panthers and Eagles.