LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Any Fans of the XFL?

• Paul
  • Veteran
With the UFL starting play in a couple months, i just had to ask if anyone here was a fan of the last major non NFL football league?

I was a huge XFL fan and was really disappointed when it never had the 2nd season they were supposed to have. Sure there was a lot of bull around it but by seasons end the play was solid and they were starting to understand what to do and what not to do yet still be different from the NFL (of course by then ratings had tanked bad, and only the real fans were watching.. we know how the rest of that ends). Is close to 9 years since the league folded. Just throwing it out there
I loved the XFL
HE HATE ME
Originally posted by BigRon:
HE HATE ME

lmao. he was dope
HE HATE ME

Rod Smart, was his name if im correct, played for the Saints i beleve for a few yrs.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
HE HATE ME

Rod Smart, was his name if im correct, played for the Saints i beleve for a few yrs.

no, He Hate Me was George Chung's nomdeplume here on the Zone aka AntiG
Yeah. I enjoyed it. I like how they determined who got the ball first by sprinting to ball and seeing which player retrieved it first. And, how they had no fair catches. It's hard to believe that is has been 9 years since it started. Damn, time goes by way 2 fast. Anyways, I was a fan of the Memphis Maniax. Lol, Drunkenmiller was their QB.
HE HATE ME

I thought he did some KR duties for the Panthers if I'm not mistaken...
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Yeah. I enjoyed it. I like how they determined who got the ball first by sprinting to ball and seeing which player retrieved it first. And, how they had no fair catches. It's hard to believe that is has been 9 years since it started. Damn, time goes by way 2 fast. Anyways, I was a fan of the Memphis Maniax. Lol, Drunkenmiller was their QB.

yeah, but that was bogus(the no fair catch) because the defenders couldn
't get within 5 yards until he caught the ball.
Originally posted by aman49:
I loved the XFL

• Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:

Drunkenmiller did have a 400 yard game for them I do believe lol. Rod Smart played for the Panthers after the XFL ended and played in the SB vs the Pats

I started a new site if anyone is interested, some good information and things people really didn't know. check it out if you could (would love some comments)

http://xflinsider.com
I liked their cheerleaders.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
HE HATE ME

I think it was the Eagles

It was the Panthers
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
HE HATE ME

I think it was the Eagles

It was the Panthers

Panthers and Eagles.
Share 49ersWebzone