There are 162 users in the forums

Bolt 9.58!

Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Didn't he get busted with PED's? WOW HE'S SUCH A BEAST!

Because he's so good, there have of course been allegations, but he has never been busted. Unlike football and baseball over here, if you get busted for performance enhancing substances in Olympic sports, you'll get a couple year suspension - assuming the B sample also comes back positive - done deal.

ignore all of his posts. whatchutalkinbout doesn't have anything positive to say. ever.

nice! at least you didn't deny it. watchutalkinbout

I don't know what not to deny. Lets get back to the topic.

You must really really be addicted to the zone when even though tons of people have tried to get you banned yet you continue to pot.
Jeff George + Usain Bolt = Championship!!1

Make it happen.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Damn! I guess that's what happens when he runs all the way through to the finish line (unlike the Olympics when he pulled up to celebrate).

Even in this one he started to look at the clock before crossing and instead of leaning his head over the line like most sprinters, he just ran upright. But yea, he is just a beast. I wouldn't be surprised if he ran a 9.48 next time.
You can kind of see it it this vid but I saw another one and the the best part is at the end when he is taking his 'jog' around the track and the photogs are following him taking pictures.

Anyway, the photogs are running ALL OUT and they are losing ground to Bolt who is just jogging. Too funny...
Originally posted by NinersRule:
You can kind of see it it this vid but I saw another one and the the best part is at the end when he is taking his 'jog' around the track and the photogs are following him taking pictures.

Anyway, the photogs are running ALL OUT and they are losing ground to Bolt who is just jogging. Too funny...

9.58 means that his top speed was right around 30 MPH.

My first car (RIP, Ford Aspire) had issues once it got to 30 MPH.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by NinersRule:

9.58 means that his top speed was right around 30 MPH.

My first car (RIP, Ford Aspire) had issues once it got to 30 MPH.

My first car couldn't get to 30 mph in 100 meters (or 400, for that matter). No way. RIP, Toyota Starlet.

What a freak this guy is.
Where does it stop? We as humans have physical limits. Is a guy going to run a 7 second time in 100 years?
BEAST!

teach that guy how to catch a football!
im convinced this guy is from a diffrent planet.

• WillisWillKilYou
  • Info N/A
Al Davis really hasnt talked to the guy yet? He could probably play better than half of those raiders
what would this guy run in a 40 yard dash? 3.9???
Quick math question:

9.58 = how many miles per hour :)
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Quick math question:

9.58 = how many miles per hour :)

Doh nevermind I should have read a couple posts above lol.
Share 49ersWebzone