LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Bolt 9.58!

holy shiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Didn't he get busted with PED's? WOW HE'S SUCH A BEAST!
Damn! I guess that's what happens when he runs all the way through to the finish line (unlike the Olympics when he pulled up to celebrate).
  • Dino
  • Veteran
just seen that. dude is unreal.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

Because he's so good, there have of course been allegations, but he has never been busted. Unlike football and baseball over here, if you get busted for performance enhancing substances in Olympic sports, you'll get a couple year suspension - assuming the B sample also comes back positive - done deal.
Yeah i was actually watching it. Dude is barely going to be 23 and is already one of the best. Gotta tip my hat to Tyson Gay who also ran a great time but just too much bolt.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fzrdave:

Because he's so good, there have of course been allegations, but he has never been busted. Unlike football and baseball over here, if you get busted for performance enhancing substances in Olympic sports, you'll get a couple year suspension - assuming the B sample also comes back positive - done deal.

ignore all of his posts. whatchutalkinbout doesn't have anything positive to say. ever.
[ Edited by Dino on Aug 16, 2009 at 1:11 PM ]
I wonder how long it'll take for Al Davis to call...
Originally posted by Dino:

ignore all of his posts. whatchutalkinbout doesn't have anything positive to say. ever.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
i could do that running backwards

• Dino
  • Veteran

nice! at least you didn't deny it. watchutalkinbout
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Sign him!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/17/sports/global/17track.html

• Chief
  • Veteran
9.71 and the dude came in 2nd place... Thats crazy.
Originally posted by Chief:
Sign him!

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/17/sports/global/17track.html

Awesome video! Thanks for posting it.

nice! at least you didn't deny it. watchutalkinbout

I don't know what not to deny. Lets get back to the topic.
Share 49ersWebzone