There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

English Premier League

Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by 49ers1:
May the bidder with the most cash to drop on players win...

we wont even need their cash. ManU is the biggest moneymaker in the world. i think like 60 - 75 million pounds go to paying the interest. imagine if there was no debt, think who we could get with that money.

do you know which players with expiring contracts are hitting the market in the summer? Damn, I sense some big trades if this happens.

btw, vidic is leaving for milan. they're saying united will get 20 million pounds from the transfer. damn, such a great defender will be gone.

btw, vidic is leaving for milan. they're saying united will get 20 million pounds from the transfer. damn, such a great defender will be gone.

damn dude, that sucks. But we're manU for crying out loud, we've lost many great players throughout the years but we've brought in great players to replace them. I'm pretty sure we'll get another good defender. Hey, do you play FIFA 10 online on the psn?

damn dude, that sucks. But we're manU for crying out loud, we've lost many great players throughout the years but we've brought in great players to replace them. I'm pretty sure we'll get another good defender. Hey, do you play FIFA 10 online on the psn?

thanks man, you sure are right. btw about fifa, naw not anymore dude, that stuff was so addicting. affecting work and etc. i ended that stuff. if i play i usually just play a couple quick games with my friends at their place. same goes for madden.
[ Edited by 49ers1 on Feb 7, 2010 at 12:11 AM ]

thanks man, you sure are right. btw about fifa, naw not anymore dude, that stuff was so addicting. affecting work and etc. i ended that stuff. if i play i usually just play a couple quick games with my friends at their place. same goes for madden.

yeah, I know what you mean man. I try to limit myself as well.

yeah, I know what you mean man. I try to limit myself as well.

btw, F**K ARSENAL! what a pretender. absolutely no defense.
When are they not pretenders? The premier leagues REAL fight is between manU and Chelsea. Ever since Henry left They just aren't the same anymore. I wish they'd give Carlos Vela more playing time.
When are they not pretenders? The premier leagues REAL fight is between manU and Chelsea. Ever since Henry left They just aren't the same anymore. I wish they'd give Carlos Vela more playing time.

april 3 man, that's the date between those two.

Yup, we need some sweet revenge. I can't wait for ManU vs Milan.

Yup, we need some sweet revenge. I can't wait for ManU vs Milan.

• dman
  • Veteran

2-0

So I decide to go to this English pub the Olde Ship to watch the match and get some beers.

So I walk in wearing this:

... and just my luck this happens to be the meeting place for the "Orange County Chelsea Hooligans Club"

Anyways these guy had a field day, chanting all game, tossing celery around the bar (I got hit but threw it back). Some favorites include "Can you hear Arsenal sing? I can't hear a f***in thing!"

Anyways it was all in good fun and a cool atmosphere to wath the match ... a better result would have been nice though.
Originally posted by dman:
a better result would have been nice though.

you can say that again

Hey Arsenal fans
Lets go Leeds United.

-9fA
Liverpool is gonna kick Arsenal's ass 2day
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Liverpool is gonna kick Arsenal's ass 2day