There are 177 users in the forums

English Premier League

Originally posted by 49ers1:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by dman:
Damn you guys!

I made this thread!

Haha, somebody should make a general European soccer thread, I feel like ranting about my juventus. Cant even beat a crappy Lazio team.

wat you expect, juventus is way past their prime. although they have buffon. other than that, not much there.
You're telling me that Diego is not a fundamental piece along with Felipe melo? Next season man, next season. Diego is a beast, best Brazilian footballer IMO.
Damn you guys!

I made this thread!

Haha, somebody should make a general European soccer thread, I feel like ranting about my juventus. Cant even beat a crappy Lazio team.

wat you expect, juventus is way past their prime. although they have buffon. other than that, not much there.
You're telling me that Diego is not a fundamental piece along with Felipe melo? Next season man, next season. Diego is a beast, best Brazilian footballer IMO.

better than fabiano, maicon, alves, pato, kaka, and ...

• Money
Damn you guys!

I made this thread!

Diego is world class for sure. But Melo has been huge bust since moving to Juve. What they need to do is give Giovinco some more pt
Originally posted by Money:
Damn you guys!

I made this thread!

Diego is world class for sure. But Melo has been huge bust since moving to Juve. What they need to do is give Giovinco some more pt

btw, why doesnt diego play for the brazilian national team? melo, silva, and kaka are three of the four midfielders. the other midfielder usually changes. but i've never seen diego be that fourth midfielder. why not?
I firmly believe that Diego is the best Brazilian footballer. He's sucha dominant player on the field, his touches and movements are so fluid, it amazes me. I remember the 2003 gold cup where brazil finished runner up to Mexico, he was the leader of that team, kaka was on it along with others that are relevant today. And yes, I know, that was 7 years ago. As to why he's not on the Brazilian squad is beyond me, he could make that team so much better than it already is. He coulda been fun to watch in the last game against England a couple of months back. I was watching him against Lazio and he was exploiting the defence, he just couldn't put it in the net. The commentators were saying that that was the Diego they loved to see and that Ciro Ferrara wouldn't let him do that and now that he's gone it's most likely that we'll see more of that explosive Diego. I just bought his jersey on eBay for 30 bucks. It is Nike, but it ships from hong kong. I asked others who have left feedback to that seller and they said the shirts are legit. can't wait for my Diego jersey to get here.
I firmly believe that Diego is the best Brazilian footballer. He's sucha dominant player on the field, his touches and movements are so fluid, it amazes me. I remember the 2003 gold cup where brazil finished runner up to Mexico, he was the leader of that team, kaka was on it along with others that are relevant today. And yes, I know, that was 7 years ago. As to why he's not on the Brazilian squad is beyond me, he could make that team so much better than it already is. He coulda been fun to watch in the last game against England a couple of months back. I was watching him against Lazio and he was exploiting the defence, he just couldn't put it in the net. The commentators were saying that that was the Diego they loved to see and that Ciro Ferrara wouldn't let him do that and now that he's gone it's most likely that we'll see more of that explosive Diego. I just bought his jersey on eBay for 30 bucks. It is Nike, but it ships from hong kong. I asked others who have left feedback to that seller and they said the shirts are legit. can't wait for my Diego jersey to get here.

yea, diego is pretty cool, hope you like your diego jersey. lol jk

• Riot
  • Veteran
Landon Donovan doing well for Everton, it seems. Good on him.

• dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Riot:

Yep, hes doing well, nice to see our guy succeed in the world's toughest league.

Yep, hes doing well, nice to see our guy succeed in the world's toughest league.

Dempsey is outperforming Donovan imo.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Well Donavon just got there but ya Dempsey has been awesome ... I think he was Fulham's top scorer before he got injured.

Dempsey has always been my favorite American player ... I used to think Donovan was a p***y but hes gotten a ton better.

Well Donavon just got there but ya Dempsey has been awesome ... I think he was Fulham's top scorer before he got injured.

Dempsey has always been my favorite American player ... I used to think Donovan was a p***y but hes gotten a ton better.

I still think that guy is a p***y.
chelsea 1 - 1 hull city

damn, wasnt expecting that

I still think that guy is a p***y.

Donovan >>>>>>>>>>>> Dempsey on the U.S. National Team. Demps just runs around and usually does absolutely nothing while Donovan has been on a f**king tear recently. Hopefully he can carry it into the World Cup this year (and am also hoping that Dempsey can come back from his injury to play for us).
  • dman
  • Veteran
John Terry you have been a naughty boy ...
  • Money
John Terry you have been a naughty boy ...

Play on playa, play on playaaaaaaaaa
Share 49ersWebzone