LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 389 users in the forums

English Premier League

• dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by foreign49er:
He's seemed uninspired at times, I hope he's not unsettled.
Arshavin Unhappy Again?

His attitude is s***, hes a nice player that has his moments of brilliance but it also seems like he takes breaks on the field.

I wouldn't mind seeing him sold in the near future if Chamakh comes.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Berbatov!!

gonna be a big week for United, Bayern Munich on tuesday and then chelsea the weekend
Originally posted by dman:
Arshavin Unhappy Again?

His attitude is s***, hes a nice player that has his moments of brilliance but it also seems like he takes breaks on the field.

I like arshavin a lot and would hate to see him sold. I think he needs to settle down and just finish out the season. Arsenal has been plagued by injuries and a healthy team would be much different.
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Originally posted by dman:
Arshavin Unhappy Again?

I like arshavin a lot and would hate to see him sold. I think he needs to settle down and just finish out the season. Arsenal has been plagued by injuries and a healthy team would be much different.

I agree, I also agree with Arshavin though that this team could use one or two big signings. We have been coming up 4-5 points short of the title, one big name could be the difference.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Motha-effin Teves just put Manchester City on his back. I forgot that espn was showing Premier League games.
I've decided that I'm gonna be a Manchester City fan from this day forth.

I was a fan when Castillo played there, even though he never actually played. But I've also kinda been an Arsenal fan. But being a fairweather fan is kinda lame and I wanna root hardcore for somebody.

Even though I get compliments about my Arsenal jersey everywhere I go in The City, I feel that it's too trendy to go with Man U or Arsenal, so I'm gonna go with Manchester City.
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

I was a fan when Castillo played there, even though he never actually played. But I've also kinda been an Arsenal fan. But being a fairweather fan is kinda lame and I wanna root hardcore for somebody.

Even though I get compliments about my Arsenal jersey everywhere I go in The City, I feel that it's too trendy to go with Man U or Arsenal, so I'm gonna go with Manchester City.

Originally posted by 1251alex:

Man City is the new trendy team to be a fan of.

Really? How come?

I'm a Robinho fan too... since he played at Real Madrid and all

No team is trendy to be a fan of if you do it hardcore. silky picking a team right now is trendy. but if you stick to it, it wont be trendy anymore. just root for the team you want to, who cares about trends?

Especially as they are the richest team on the planet
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Agreed
Share 49ersWebzone