There are 296 users in the forums

Official NBA Dallas Mavericks Thread

We just lost to the mothafkDFW TIMBERWOLVES AT HOME.. i am speechless
Dallas Mavericks have agreed to terms in a trade with the Wizards.

Dallas gets: Caron Butler, Brenden Haywood, Deshawn Stevenson

Wizards get: Drew Gooden, Josh Howard, and either quinton ross, tim thomas, or james singleton
Originally posted by LBCniner:

Wizards get: Drew Gooden, Josh Howard, and either quinton ross, tim thomas, or james singleton

deal is done according to espn.

WIZ gets Gooden, Howard, Ross and Singleton and MAVS get Butler, Haywood and Stevenson.

Im so pissed, Im sick of my rox not doing anything, we need to unload TMAC and his 22M contract.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

deal is done according to espn.

WIZ gets Gooden, Howard, Ross and Singleton and MAVS get Butler, Haywood and Stevenson.

Im so pissed, Im sick of my rox not doing anything, we need to unload TMAC and his 22M contract.

Yeah, and if they aren't going to unload him, then put him out on the court. WTF is wrong with that team? They are paying that guy the highest salary in the league to ride the pine.
Kobe says this trade puts them up there with the lakers =)

I'm pretty sure he's just trying to be nice.
kinda wish I looked in here now before I posted the trade info in the NBA discussion thread but all well.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I'm pretty sure he's just trying to be nice.

stones, theres nothing to rotfl about with this trade, this makes them a muchhhh mroe dangerous team.

Woo nice win tonight..caron butler did good, but dirk was the mvp of the game, jason kidd honerable mention and brendan haywood was blocking everything tonight!
Woo nice win tonight..caron butler did good, but dirk was the mvp of the game, jason kidd honerable mention and brendan haywood was blocking everything tonight!

The presence of Haywood is so big for this team. Seriously a good call by Mark.
Damn J Kidd came close to a quadruple double! 7 steals is pretty damn impressive especially for a guy his age.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Honestly, all we needed was haywood.. im starting to like that guy every game he plays... dirk was not on point last night, but with the help of jt jkidd butler and haywood, we were able to beat the magic 95-85...watch tonight we play the heat on nba tv at 5:30 pt
Share 49ersWebzone