There are 183 users in the forums

Official NBA Dallas Mavericks Thread

Congrats to you guys on the championship. Nobody gave you guys a chance, but they pulled it off it was just an amazing playoffs from start to finish. Dirk was the s**t.

And don't get upset because everybody is talking about lebron today. Take pride in the fact that your team shut him down.
thanks everyone, man i was so happy for dirk because he really wanted it and you could tell he was trying really hard to hit those shots in the first half, for jet and everyone to rally around dirk like that the whole game, it shows you that with a team effort anything is possible
Rick Carlisle is such a great coach.
He's gotta be top 3 right now since Phil and Sloan are gone.
I'm sad about not being able to post this anymore:

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

wooo we aint soft nomore

[ Edited by LBCniner on Jun 13, 2011 at 12:19:55 ]
So....tyson chandler is no longer a maverick, as well as caron butler and jj barea appears to be out of the door...im happy with brendan haywood starting and caron was a non factor in our championshp run...GO MAVS
Mavs working on deal for VinceCarter http://www.sunherald.com/2011/12/09/3624202/mavericks-working-on-deal-for.html
[ Edited by LBCniner on Dec 9, 2011 at 9:29 PM ]
mavs sign brendan wright http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/mavericks-sign-f-brendan-wright-free-agent-who-played-for-nets-last-season/2011/12/09/gIQAgv8tiO_story.html
we might be getting lamar odom from the lakers!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Yes, you may - they are about to land Vince Carter and Lamar Odom.

If we get vince carter and lamar odom, well, we will be getting odom, the offense is gonna be sick! I think we are going to trade them though
What is the Mavs' rotation gonna look like? Kidd/Carter/Odom/Nowitzki/Haywood starting lineup? Delonte/Beaubois will be backup PG. Terry the backup SG. Marion the backup forward at both spots. Any backup C? Is Dirk gonna play the 5 when Haywood is on the bench? So you'd be looking at Kidd (28 mins), West (20 mins), Carter & Terry probably both around 24. Lamar at 30, Dirk at 40, Haywood at 25? That leaves 49 bench frontcourt mins. Marion can cover maybe 30...and wai, is Stevenson still under contract? Someone help fill in the gaps for me...
[ Edited by andes14 on Dec 13, 2011 at 8:11 PM ]
Originally posted by andes14:
What is the Mavs' rotation gonna look like? Kidd/Carter/Odom/Nowitzki/Haywood starting lineup? Delonte/Beaubois will be backup PG. Terry the backup SG. Marion the backup forward at both spots. Any backup C? Is Dirk gonna play the 5 when Haywood is on the bench? So you'd be looking at Kidd (28 mins), West (20 mins), Carter & Terry probably both around 24. Lamar at 30, Dirk at 40, Haywood at 25? That leaves 49 bench frontcourt mins. Marion can cover maybe 30...and wai, is Stevenson still under contract? Someone help fill in the gaps for me...

That's a pretty formidible lineup IMO. But I still think they lost something by losing the big man. They lost a presence there on defense.
we almost had that game tonight, but overall these last three games excluding to tonight have been paaathetic....
mavs winnn woooohoooo
Share 49ersWebzone