LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

ExtremeGiants.com launched - All Giants fans welcome!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I've noticed that fewer fans are posting now that the Giants are struggling on this road trip.
Originally posted by crzy:
I've noticed that fewer fans are posting now that the Giants are struggling on this road trip.

they would all be negative posts anyway
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:

Yeah, but the ExtremeGiants forums are mostly empty after a really quick start.

We gotta get more traffic on that site so that we can make it as great as the Webzone

[ Edited by crzy on Jul 25, 2009 at 23:26:37 ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I have just been so busy, but I wasn't posting much for last 6 weeks in Giants thread. New job

We gotta get more traffic on that site so that we can make it as great as the Webzone

I wouldn't be too worried, I'm sure David went through the same thing when he started this site.

Give it time
I'd like to nominate the Honourable Mr. Crzy esq. as the man most qualified to start up a sister site called WarriorsWebZone.

[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jul 26, 2009 at 20:50:19 ]

well i got banned my 2nd day on the forum and i have been working quite a bit.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
I'd like to nominate the Honourable Mr. Crzy esg. as the man most qualified to start up a sister site called WarriorsWebZone.

lol
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

lol, did you create a sn with "angel" in it?

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

lol, did you create a sn with "angel" in it?

-9fA
No. But I think they thought it was a joke SN.

I have been on quite a bit but the response has been pretty poor so far. Good thing they let all those banned members in
so can someone delete the Webrnaster account so i can go over there? all i did was create a username that someone didn't like(but wasn't offensive in any way).
I'm not a big enough baseball fan to warrant joining a baseball forum. I'll stick to posting about the Giants here.
so can someone delete the Webrnaster account so i can go over there? all i did was create a username that someone didn't like(but wasn't offensive in any way).

also, why can i not iew the forum? all i see is
you have been banned
reason, for trolling.
date ban will be lifted, never.

also, why can i not iew the forum? all i see is
you have been banned
reason, for trolling.
date ban will be lifted, never.

pwned!
Share 49ersWebzone