There are 133 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Homerun King

I really hope the roids kill A-Rod or poo-holes chances of breaking THE HR KING'S record.
Originally posted by JR80:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
A-Rod will most likely break it but Albert has the best chance to beat Alex's record. I think Howard is too old to do it since he started his career a lot later then those two.

Howard too old? The youngest player ever to reach 200 HRs is too old?

Howard is not the youngest player ever to hit 200. He is 29 and simply took the least number of games to get there. Alex Rodrguez hit his 400th homerun at age 29

NinerfanMT was absolutley right on this. Howard will never break the HR record because of his late start.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jul 21, 2009 at 12:00 PM ]
Originally posted by 9erReign:
I really hope the roids kill A-Rod or poo-holes chances of breaking THE HR KING'S record.

Pujols hasn't taken steroids.

A-Roid did.
As far as I'm concerned the record is still Aarons, but I won't get into that because of the immense amount of homerism for Bonds...but anyway...A-Rod will proabably break it followed by Pujols.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
A-Rod will most likely break it but Albert has the best chance to beat Alex's record. I think Howard is too old to do it since he started his career a lot later then those two.

Howard is not the youngest player ever to hit 200. He is 29 and simply took the least number of games to get there. Alex Rodrguez hit his 400th homerun at age 29

NinerfanMT was absolutley right on this. Howard will never break the HR record because of his late start.

Yeah Howard was the fastest player to reach 200 homeruns. I just wanna see a name up there that's not linked to roids. Bonds will never be legally proven to roid even tho it's just too damn obvious he was injecting.
Originally posted by jrg:

A-Roid did.

Just cause he's not on the list...

hope he hasn't I'd rather see him than AholedillRod
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

A-Roid did.

He has been tested and came up negative each time.

He's made it very clear to the media/fans that they can test him before and after every single game..he has nothing to hide.

A-Roid did.

He's made it very clear to the media/fans that they can test him before and after every single game..he has nothing to hide.

That's probably the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Just cause he said he hasn't taken anything doesn't mean he hasn't taken anything. For all we know it's another undetectable substance that he's sure won't come up on a test.
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:

A-Roid did.

That's probably the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Just cause he said he hasn't taken anything doesn't mean he hasn't taken anything. For all we know it's another undetectable substance that he's sure won't come up on a test.

Read my post again and get back to me.

A-Roid did.

I don't need to read it again. I understood in completely.
Well A-Rod is going to break it. Funny that nobody mentioned him.

A-Roid did.

Obviously not.

I said he said they can test him every day..that he has nothing to hide. Obviously anyone can say they didn't do it, but Albert is willing to let them test him anytime. Also, he has never tested positive..so there is no reason what-so-ever to think he has taken steroids.

I think he was the fastest/fewest games not the youngest

A-Roid did.

Obviously not.

I said he said they can test him every day..that he has nothing to hide. Obviously anyone can say they didn't do it, but Albert is willing to let them test him anytime. Also, he has never tested positive..so there is no reason what-so-ever to think he has taken steroids.

There's plenty of reason, but there's just no proof. Yet
Originally posted by AmpLee:

A-Roid did.

Obviously not.

There's plenty of reason, but there's just no proof. Yet

Because hes good? He's just being looked at and considered guilty by association.

Which is bulls**t.