He deserves it. The b***h goes and whines about wanting to play elsewhere and not come back. Then he forces Galaxy management and gets loaned to the EU club for 5 months. Now he acts surprised when he comes back?
Reminds me of what Jay Cutler did early in this NFL offseason.
There are 677 users in the forums
Beckham booed, confronts fan in Galaxy vs AC Milan friendly match
- 1 2
Jul 20, 2009 at 3:47 AM
- VaBeachNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,128
Jul 20, 2009 at 7:45 AM
- ea_thegreat
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,376
Nobody should do that to The goat
Jul 20, 2009 at 10:53 AM
- TonyStarks
- Veteran
- Posts: 62,983
Jul 20, 2009 at 11:08 AM
- bigfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 28
"come shake my hand"... yea, I'm sure thats what he said to the fan
Jul 20, 2009 at 12:42 PM
- ea_thegreat
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,376
Originally posted by bigfan:
"come shake my hand"... yea, I'm sure thats what he said to the fan
you don't believe him. I most certainly do.
Jul 20, 2009 at 12:46 PM
- bigfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 28
Originally posted by Thizz415:Originally posted by bigfan:
"come shake my hand"... yea, I'm sure thats what he said to the fan
you don't believe him. I most certainly do.
cuz thats what you would have said to someone telling you how much you suck and that they could kick your butt? riiiiight
Jul 20, 2009 at 12:48 PM
- ea_thegreat
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,376
Originally posted by bigfan:Originally posted by Thizz415:Originally posted by bigfan:
"come shake my hand"... yea, I'm sure thats what he said to the fan
you don't believe him. I most certainly do.
cuz thats what you would have said to someone telling you how much you suck and that they could kick your butt? riiiiight
it was a joke.
Jul 20, 2009 at 12:59 PM
- bigfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 28
Originally posted by Thizz415:Originally posted by bigfan:Originally posted by Thizz415:Originally posted by bigfan:
"come shake my hand"... yea, I'm sure thats what he said to the fan
you don't believe him. I most certainly do.
cuz thats what you would have said to someone telling you how much you suck and that they could kick your butt? riiiiight
it was a joke.
sarcasm? what is this sarcasm you speak of?
Jul 20, 2009 at 6:08 PM
- Brew
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,488
Originally posted by bigfan:Originally posted by Thizz415:Originally posted by bigfan:Originally posted by Thizz415:Originally posted by bigfan:
"come shake my hand"... yea, I'm sure thats what he said to the fan
you don't believe him. I most certainly do.
cuz thats what you would have said to someone telling you how much you suck and that they could kick your butt? riiiiight
it was a joke.
sarcasm? what is this sarcasm you speak of?
sarcasm: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm
Jul 20, 2009 at 7:36 PM
- bigfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 28
Originally posted by Brew:Originally posted by bigfan:Originally posted by Thizz415:Originally posted by bigfan:Originally posted by Thizz415:Originally posted by bigfan:
"come shake my hand"... yea, I'm sure thats what he said to the fan
you don't believe him. I most certainly do.
cuz thats what you would have said to someone telling you how much you suck and that they could kick your butt? riiiiight
it was a joke.
sarcasm? what is this sarcasm you speak of?
sarcasm: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm
LOL..thanks brew
Jul 20, 2009 at 8:03 PM
- Brew
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,488
Originally posted by bigfan:Originally posted by Brew:Originally posted by bigfan:Originally posted by Thizz415:Originally posted by bigfan:Originally posted by Thizz415:Originally posted by bigfan:
"come shake my hand"... yea, I'm sure thats what he said to the fan
you don't believe him. I most certainly do.
cuz thats what you would have said to someone telling you how much you suck and that they could kick your butt? riiiiight
it was a joke.
sarcasm? what is this sarcasm you speak of?
sarcasm: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm
LOL..thanks brew
Jul 20, 2009 at 9:34 PM
- GoNiners
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,423
who was a bigger dud, Beckham or Adu playing in the MLS?
Jul 20, 2009 at 9:36 PM
- Brew
- Veteran
- Posts: 35,488
Originally posted by GoNiners:
who was a bigger dud, Beckham or Adu playing in the MLS?
both
Jul 20, 2009 at 9:43 PM
- JustinMT
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,668
Originally posted by Brew:Originally posted by GoNiners:
who was a bigger dud, Beckham or Adu playing in the MLS?
both
But Beckham was already established as a good player. Adu was nothing but hype and people fell for it.
- 1 2