There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Boxer Arturo Gatti , 37,found dead

Damn.

They're showing the Gatti/Ward fights on HBO as a tribute to Gatti.



Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Damn.

They're showing the Gatti/Ward fights on HBO as a tribute to Gatti.




f**k I wish I had HBO
Gatti's death ruled suicide

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4366517
RIP...he does have a big heart..
Originally posted by valrod33:
Gatti's death ruled suicide

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4366517

...due to lack of hard evidence.


She got lucky if she really did it.
Life insurance I'm thinking.

smh
Originally posted by valrod33:
Gatti's death ruled suicide

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=4366517

I'm having a hard time picturing how he could do that himself.
Suicide
Brazil police: Gatti hung himself with bag strap

Brazilian police say Arturo Gatti hung himself with a bag strap that he tied around a wooden staircase.

Milena Saraiva, a spokeswoman for Recife police, says police first thought Gatti was strangled by his wife as his body was found on the floor.

She says there were no immediate signs Gatti had hung himself. But the autopsy report indicated Gatti was suspended off the ground for about three hours on July 11. A crime scene analysis found markings on a column of the staircase.


http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/9824190/Brazil-police:-Gatti-hung-himself-with-bag-strap
Wackass Brazillian PD
Originally posted by valrod33:
Brazil police: Gatti hung himself with bag strap

Brazilian police say Arturo Gatti hung himself with a bag strap that he tied around a wooden staircase.

Milena Saraiva, a spokeswoman for Recife police, says police first thought Gatti was strangled by his wife as his body was found on the floor.

She says there were no immediate signs Gatti had hung himself. But the autopsy report indicated Gatti was suspended off the ground for about three hours on July 11. A crime scene analysis found markings on a column of the staircase.


http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/story/9824190/Brazil-police:-Gatti-hung-himself-with-bag-strap




Somethin' ain't right ??
Gatti's parents are saying that they thought his girlfriend would try to kill him prior to all of this?