LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

03 steriod list

list
Dont know if this is true or the official list

big names all over the place

[ Edited by 49erha on Jun 29, 2009 at 20:34:15 ]
Wow that is a lot of players and great players on the 03 season. I am suprised Pujols and Griffey are not there. I am glad that they are not there at least some players are pure against steroids.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Wow that is a lot of players and great players on the 03 season. I am suprised Pujols and Griffey are not there. I am glad that they are not there at least some players are pure against steroids.

HGH.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

HGH.

Yup probably so they never test any players on HGH. I always suspects Pujols are using something did you see his body that's hormones written all over it.

[ Edited by nothing03 on Jun 29, 2009 at 20:44:02 ]

Why surprised about Griffey? He was hitting all his homers when he was skinny.
Originally posted by TheNaitch:

Why surprised about Griffey? He was hitting all his homers when he was skinny.

I think probably because just that. He was a skinny guy, and he bulked up just like the rest of the league. It wasn't like he was skinny this whole time while everybody else turned into barbarians.
I'm just gonna go with it was him getting older.
the era of the Small Ball
I'd rather have roided up homers every day than 2 run games.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Me too. I think they should shoot that sh!t in their eyeballs while waiting on deck. I wanna see them get back to cracking them out of parks that weren't made to be hit out of.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Me too. I think they should shoot that sh!t in their eyeballs while waiting on deck. I wanna see them get back to cracking them out of parks that weren't made to be hit out of.

They should just make a league in which everyone is on roids they can call it xtreme baseball league xbl the same as xfl in which everything is extreme that would be so funny. .
Damn winn and aurillia used roids?
Todd Helton, thats surprising to me,

There were some Braves players on there, but not ones that i cared about

No Chipper or Andruw Jones
No Smoltz.Glavine, Or Maddux

Also no Griffey, so far my favorite players havent been proven as cheaters so im happy
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
This explains why my Astros have been so lousy, not enough cheaters. At least Berkman was telling the truth about not using.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Damn winn and aurillia used roids?

Wouldn't surprise me. Aurilia came close to 40 hr's in 2001. Although I don't know how Winn would have benefited.
Share 49ersWebzone