There are 187 users in the forums

03 steriod list

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by tn_niner:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'd rather have roided up homers every day than 2 run games.

That's weak. Why would you want people to cheat? How would you like it if somebody you worked with kept cheating you out of a promotion or raise?

These players are ruining the game for the people who don't cheat and just wanna play it how its suppose to be played. Not to mention, they're ruining it for the fans too.

Newsflash, it is an even playing field cause they all roid. I agree with others, let em roid up and lets get some entertainment going!

If you paid enough attention to the sport, you would know they DON'T all roid up. There are plenty of players that play the game the right way. Those players have been overshadowed by all the cheaters of the game and been bunched in with all the roid poppers. Now, everybody thinks they are all on the juice.

Alot of this can be credited to the media and the way they portray the sport of baseball now.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Wow that is a lot of players and great players on the 03 season. I am suprised Pujols and Griffey are not there. I am glad that they are not there at least some players are pure against steroids.

Pujol's is a juicehead.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Wow that is a lot of players and great players on the 03 season. I am suprised Pujols and Griffey are not there. I am glad that they are not there at least some players are pure against steroids.

HGH.

Yup probably so they never test any players on HGH. I always suspects Pujols are using something did you see his body that's hormones written all over it.

His hairline is in the back up his skull. Your hairline recedes from using HGH or testosterone boosters and not to mention that triceps eating its way out of the back of his arm too.
[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Jul 1, 2009 at 2:17 PM ]
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

HGH.

Yup probably so they never test any players on HGH. I always suspects Pujols are using something did you see his body that's hormones written all over it.

His hairline is in the back up his skull. Your hairline recedes from using HGH or testosterone boosters and not to mention that triceps eating its way out of the back of his arm too.

Wow. I guess I've been using HGH all this time cuz my hairline is receding.
Share 49ersWebzone