LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Mexican National Squad road to 2010 World Cup thread

Originally posted by rigs49:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by rigs49:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
I actually want to see Mexico qualify for the World Cup, because i honestly believe that they will get trucked in South Africa..You guys almost took a draw against the US, not an elite Country, in a huge rivalry game on the only turf that you guys can win on...Do you think they're going be up to play the netherlands, or spain in SA?

US has a huge advantage in international experience, and that's why going into the WC they still are the better side.

Nobody knows how things will turn out, you can only assume. Does Chile even have a Soccer team?

I think they have a ping pong team but im not sure. hollywood mr excuses here we go again,, if brasil does not trash italy(USA advance on goal diff) nobody would even know the us still had a soccer team. You get your ass beat back 2 back and ur still talking. Mexico dominated the whole gm, USA after their first goal basically bent over and said come rape me in the butt and we score once after they bunker down but we had many shots on goal and something had to give. I don't know why u guys are so high on team USA they blow. Its funny how donovan got outplayed by mexicos grandpa.

Wow this is sad.

Sorry guys, although i bet they do have a bomb ping pong team, they also have a decent soccer team. That team APPEARS to be second in the qualifications for South America WC, among a group that consists of teams like Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay... pretty close to qualifying for the World Cup if you ask me.

But comon, who am i kidding you guys need to focus on your own group, w/ the intimidating likes of Honduras, Trinidad and El Salvador!!!

Mexico is honestly scared and intimidated by Landon Donovan, he tries to boast up his scared young team, trying to give them confidence by saying their gonna win where they havent won in THE HISTORY of US soccer, and everyone freaks out.." ohh he talks sh*t all week where was he at?"..dude charlie Davies and Donovan both were running circles around your defenders.

Have fun with Messi and Tevez, Nani and C Ronaldo, or anyone from Brazil. See how that 1-2 win feels on your own turf against DEMPSEYYY AND DAVIESSSS hahahah. You guys are gonna sh*t yourself, especially that 40 year old dude that looks like lurch.

You guys better make sure the mexicans travel well, cuz d*mn...They arent gonna be in the azteca..

BTW Chile played Mexico in a friendly 9-24-2008, and we won 1-0. Damn.

You talking bout practice? Practice?

The only team that Mexico has consistent trouble with in SA is Argentina and they won't be the 5th place team.
yup, mexico can pretty much hold their own against any south american team. Argentina being the most trouble some. So I dont know what Dynasty is talking about.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
yup, mexico can pretty much hold their own against any south american team. Argentina being the most trouble some. So I dont know what Dynasty is talking about.

Even against Brazil?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Even against Brazil?

yeah, since the early 90's the results have been pretty much evenly matched. We even beat them in the Confederation cup final in 1999.

Even against Brazil?

yeah, since the early 90's the results have been pretty much evenly matched. We even beat them in the Confederation cup final in 1999.

Even against Brazil?

we also beat them that one time when nery castillo had that sick ass goal sombrerito style

Even against Brazil?

we also beat them that one time when nery castillo had that sick ass goal sombrerito style

[ Edited by Niner3030 on Aug 16, 2009 at 1:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Niner3030:

Even against Brazil?

how the f**k could I forget that match? Sucha badass goal. Nery was a revelation during that cup. Turns out he just thought LaVolpe was a b***h and thats why he wouldnt play with Mexico.
Originally posted by dobophile:
It's strange to read a bunch of Americans posting their love for the Mexican team in English.

No guey, Mexico es el mejor, los gringos no nos hacen ni madres en el azteca. Viva Mexico! Morelia le gano a indios 5-0 y ahorra somos superlideres, estamos en primer lugar. Vamos a ganar el campeonato esta temporada! Ya lo siento, traemos un equipazo con Hugo Droguett, Miguel Sabah, Aldo Leao Ramirez, y Elias Hernandez formando el ataque, somos inparables. Estamos invictos guey, no mames.

It's strange to read a bunch of Americans posting their love for the Mexican team in English.

No guey, Mexico es el mejor, los gringos no nos hacen ni madres en el azteca. Viva Mexico! Morelia le gano a indios 5-0 y ahorra somos superlideres, estamos en primer lugar. Vamos a ganar el campeonato esta temporada! Ya lo siento, traemos un equipazo con Hugo Droguett, Miguel Sabah, Aldo Leao Ramirez, y Elias Hernandez formando el ataque, somos inparables. Estamos invictos guey, no mames.

I'm putting this in FreeTranslation.com to look for personal attacks!

Quote:
Not guey, Mexico is the best, the gringos do not do us neither mothers in the Aztec. I live Mexico! Morelia I win Indians 5-0 and saves we are superlideres, we are in the first place. We are going to win the championship this season! Already I feel it, we bring a crack team with Hugo Droguett, Miguel Sabah, Aldo Leao Ramirez, and Elias Hernandez forming the attack, we are inparables. We are unbeaten guey, not mames.

Originally posted by pantstickle:

Quote:
Not guey, Mexico is the best, the gringos do not do us neither mothers in the Aztec. I live Mexico! Morelia I win Indians 5-0 and saves we are superlideres, we are in the first place. We are going to win the championship this season! Already I feel it, we bring a crack team with Hugo Droguett, Miguel Sabah, Aldo Leao Ramirez, and Elias Hernandez forming the attack, we are inparables. We are unbeaten guey, not mames.

that thing is as accurate as asking this person:
[ Edited by 1251alex on Aug 16, 2009 at 4:40 PM ]

Quote:

that thing is as accurate as asking this person:

Yeah it is.

An aside: Go to freetranslation.com, paste in a dirty sex story. Translate it to Chinese, then back to English. Read. Enjoy.

Yeah it is.

An aside: Go to freetranslation.com, paste in a dirty sex story. Translate it to Chinese, then back to English. Read. Enjoy.

Chinese didnt work for me, I just got a bunch of blocks with numbers in them and it wont translate it back to english, but I did it in Italian and translated it back to English hilarious stuff, heres what I got:

My wife and we had gone home from a house of the friend. It drove when an empty jam of forest we are passed outside in the country and detained. I have asked that we did and it said that she could not await to return house. My d**k began to take hard in anticipation.

It detained to a blot of parking and it put the automobile in the park. It reached immediately for my hinge and it extracted the mine it rocks now the hard rooster. It began to smear on hard my rod and I would be able it hear that the with beginning in my b***s. I claim to stop them and to take on its hands and his knee with its head in the back seat. I pushed my face in its c**t wet and its affected begun and to suck its p***ycat tight. After that it came, I am advanced and the affected one begun around its stronzo tight. I reached on with a hand and begun it feels its clit swollen. With the other hand I put two fingers in its p***ycat and work begun their in and outside. She with it was wherever the inside of its thighs and the whole automobile stank of its sex.

It said that she could not carry the more and it is gone out from the automobile and it is gone to the trunk. It is bent and it said that it wanted my rooster in its c**t wet. Longing of to satisfy, I moved behind her and on the before risqué one I sent off my rod rolls up deep in its p***ycat warm. It threw its head and released again a strong complaint. I began pinching its brains outside from and yelled, "Pinches myself harder"! That it took me really going and I began really to trample its sloppy hole. The with moveva from my b***s and from I it could not carry the more and it left warm my explosion of load deep in its taken. How did I conclude definitive, my load ran outside its vag and of to drip land. It is turned and it said that I never had pinched that I endure before and never it was come that I endure it is. It was a good night.

dont warn me bro

I'm glad somebody posted this. I don't feel so bad for supporting Mexico and not the U.S. in soccer:

Originally posted by Niner3030:

I'm glad somebody posted this. I don't feel so bad for supporting Mexico and not the U.S. in soccer:

Does someone in New York who goes for the Niners really feel bad that they dont go for the Giants or Jets? I doubt it.
Share 49ersWebzone