LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

Mexican National Squad road to 2010 World Cup thread

Originally posted by VDSF:

Donovan got slide tackle like a b***h lol man this vid still gives me the chills. Its amazing how the crowd erupts.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by thuglife619:
Originally posted by babyshaq90:
Im right here man, sorry didn't post earlier.
We lost oh well, US Played well and mexico got a lucky rebound and scored.
Funny how US fans didn't gloat or post 16+ pages when we destroyed mexico 2-0 in WCQ in February, but Mexico SNEAKS out a win vs US and we get a bunch of posts...TYPICAL......

cause Americans don't like soccer.
who is there to talk smack?

Mexicans love soccer and they have 1 trip past the 1st round in the WC to show for it. Same as the USA.

WE can be in last place but MEXICO soccer still owns USA soccer. Winning never gets old

Mexico and their fans need to get over it they are not a world power never have been never will be.

What happened to the Blowout where was Vela and Dos Santos in Azteca??????
Im still waiting on Guardado's 3-0 Promise......
USA lost but fought and proved thier worth....USA is in much better shape for 2010.

5-0 and now 0-23-1 enough said......and no USA is not in better shape for 2010...we have so many young players that will only get better and continue to mature and we finally have a team that plays together and a coach to rally the troops and players that rally under their coach. Jonathan dos santos will help make our team stronger...vela is coming off an injury and not in top shape but i hope you are joking about dos santos. He was too fast for the US and drew 2 yellows because of the kids speed and almost drew a third yellow. You must of not watch the game if u think dos santos did not do anything. the kid goes where ever he wants on the field. By the time 2010 comes he will be world class status, kid improves every game. Oh ya why did donovan even suit up?

Hollywood is hilarious.

Im hilarious, I am still waiting for the 3-0 thrashing many of you predicted on this board. Donovan did play he provided that assist on the US Goal. Vela did nothing Blanco outplayed him he set up the first goal.
Mexico is still in 4th place.

Donovan cost you the game. Got slide tackle like a b***h, that led to the first goal. Efrain juarez got past donovan like a speed rusher vs kwame harris and that led to the 2nd goal. Ya mexico is in 4th place with only 1 point behind USA and Honduras but with 4 games left i like the position were in. AS for the US, they are not sitting pretty in the standings anymore. 1 loss and you guys could be on the outside looking in. Mexico is playing their best soccer in a long time and we still have 2 home games left, plus nothing gives a team motivation like back to back wins over their rivals team usa. holywood you should change your name to excuses lol jp.
[ Edited by thuglife619 on Aug 13, 2009 at 11:57 AM ]
Funny how US fans didn't gloat or post 16+ pages when we destroyed mexico 2-0 in WCQ in February, but Mexico SNEAKS out a win vs US and we get a bunch of posts...TYPICAL......

Mexicans love soccer and they have 1 trip past the 1st round in the WC to show for it. Same as the USA.

WE can be in last place but MEXICO soccer still owns USA soccer. Winning never gets old

Mexico and their fans need to get over it they are not a world power never have been never will be.

USA lost but fought and proved thier worth....USA is in much better shape for 2010.

5-0 and now 0-23-1 enough said......and no USA is not in better shape for 2010...we have so many young players that will only get better and continue to mature and we finally have a team that plays together and a coach to rally the troops and players that rally under their coach. Jonathan dos santos will help make our team stronger...vela is coming off an injury and not in top shape but i hope you are joking about dos santos. He was too fast for the US and drew 2 yellows because of the kids speed and almost drew a third yellow. You must of not watch the game if u think dos santos did not do anything. the kid goes where ever he wants on the field. By the time 2010 comes he will be world class status, kid improves every game. Oh ya why did donovan even suit up?

Hollywood is hilarious.

Im hilarious, I am still waiting for the 3-0 thrashing many of you predicted on this board. Donovan did play he provided that assist on the US Goal. Vela did nothing Blanco outplayed him he set up the first goal.

Donovan cost you the game. Got slide tackle like a b***h, that led to the first goal. Efrain juarez got past donovan like a speed rusher vs kwame harris and that led to the 2nd goal. Ya mexico is in 4th place with only 1 point behind USA and Honduras but with 4 games left i like the position were in. AS for the US, they are not sitting pretty in the standings anymore. 1 loss and you guys could be on the outside looking in. Mexico is playing their best soccer in a long time and we still have 2 home games left, plus nothing gives a team motivation like back to back wins over their rivals team usa. holywood you should change your name to excuses lol jp.

US is sitting pretty they have 2 home games left also (Vs Salvador and CR, and 2 winnable road games vs T&T and honduras......If the US wins 3 of those they are in.
If the US is in before the honduras game and Mexico needs Honduras to lose....the US will take a dive trust me.
Nobody is making excuses look at this thread and the others I said I expected mexico to play with desperation and they did, they needed the win way more than US, good luck qualifying.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SVcabron1980:
That's just part of having some field advantage. Soccer passions run high, even more so when people are liquored up.

Piss and vomit are "part of having home field advantage"?!?!

I know its messed up, but thems the breaks. Plus this rivalry brings out the best and worst in people.

Hollywood is hilarious.

US is sitting pretty they have 2 home games left also (Vs Salvador and CR, and 2 winnable road games vs T&T and honduras......If the US wins 3 of those they are in.
If the US is in before the honduras game and Mexico needs Honduras to lose....the US will take a dive trust me.
Nobody is making excuses look at this thread and the others I said I expected mexico to play with desperation and they did, they needed the win way more than US, good luck qualifying.

Good Luck qualifying are u serious? You are a complete joke after all. Mexico is not the one on a 3gm losing streak in big games. You get your ass beat back 2 back what else do u want?

Hollywood is hilarious.

Donovan did that in the 9th minute of the first half, and thats about all he did in the game, did he show up afterwards to try and get his team a win? No. And those 3-0 predictions were just that, predictions, thats doesnt mean that they were going to come through, it was just people's opinions. The fact is Mexico won and we can all ask what happened to YOUR prediction?
you guys are talking about how mexican fans are indecent, well yes, some of them are, especially in el D.F. but has everybody forgotten why Landon Donovan is the most hated American soccer player in Mexico today? Combined with all the crap he talks, a couple of years ago he took a piss on the Estadio Jalisco after losing to Mexico, how decent is that?
you guys are talking about how mexican fans are indecent, well yes, some of them are, especially in el D.F. but has everybody forgotten why Landon Donovan is the most hated American soccer player in Mexico today? Combined with all the crap he talks, a couple of years ago he took a piss on the Estadio Jalisco after losing to Mexico, how decent is that?

Are you actually comparing pissing on a building to pissng on a person?

yes. How would you have felt if a Cowboys player had taken a piss on Candlestick after a game in the 80's?

yes. How would you have felt if a Cowboys player had taken a piss on Candlestick after a game in the 80's?

A LOT better than if a Cowboys player peed on me. Like, a whole lot.

Originally posted by pantstickle:

You dont like golden showers?

He prefers to give them

Is R. Kelly a Dallas fan?
Originally posted by AmpLee:

I do, but not if it's coming from a Cowboy

BrokeAmp Mountain?

Hollywood is hilarious.

Good Luck qualifying are u serious? You are a complete joke after all. Mexico is not the one on a 3gm losing streak in big games. You get your ass beat back 2 back what else do u want?

4th place enuf said.
Share 49ersWebzone