There are 213 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Orlando Magic 2009 Eastern Conference Champions Offseason Thread

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Quote:
"My problem is not post moves because you can have a million of them, and if you get double- and triple-teamed, you can't get them off,'' he said. "It's about being smarter and knowing when to pass out of them. It's about putting the ball in the basket, however it gets there.''

Wow. He doesn't get it.

That's what I was thinking too. Yes, Dwight, you CAN have a million of them. You have one, so you need more.

didnt you guys read he upped his steroid intake he is up 10 pounds, who needs moves when you can just plow through everybody
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Quote:
"My problem is not post moves because you can have a million of them, and if you get double- and triple-teamed, you can't get them off,'' he said. "It's about being smarter and knowing when to pass out of them. It's about putting the ball in the basket, however it gets there.''

Wow. He doesn't get it.

That's what I was thinking too. Yes, Dwight, you CAN have a million of them. You have one, so you need more.

Word. I've seen about 3 moves max... And he doesn't even do those consistently.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Quote:

Wow. He doesn't get it.

didnt you guys read he upped his steroid intake he is up 10 pounds, who needs moves when you can just plow through everybody

Go away.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Orlando general manager Otis Smith only had to look at the Eastern Conference championship banner that hangs above the team's practice facility if he had any regrets about overhauling a roster that got the Magic to the NBA final last season.

Just another sign that Orlando wasn't good enough.

Smith had a summer full of bold moves for a team fresh off a final appearance - moves that will either be a big payoff or just a big bust for the Magic. Orlando's architect isn't backing down from his decisions, arguing change is necessary to remain a contender.

Quote:
"Mark my words right now: When we win the NBA championship, the chances are pretty good, almost guaranteed, that I'm going to change the roster again," Smith said.

"So write it down right now. It's probably going to happen again."

link

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home